𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐱.||𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢

ʜᴀʀʟᴇᴍ, ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ
𝟽:𝟻𝟶ᴀᴍ

ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴs sᴇxᴜᴀʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ.

I woke up smiling as Ethan was sleeping beside me, I rolled over and kissed all over his face waking him up.

"Happy birthday baby." I cheesed as he rubbed his eyes stretching.

"Thank you ma." He replied moving between my legs with his head on my stomach.

"You gotta get up and get ready we got stuff to do." I told him taking the durag off his head seeing his freshly done twists and line up.

"Nah ma I need some more time to sleep." He whined.

"Ethan come on get up." You shook him.

He wouldn't listen so I pushed him off of me and he opened his eyes.

I sat on him rocking my hips back and forth moaning feeling his morning wood.

"Mmm take these off." He smacked my ass pulling at my shorts.

I took them off as he already took his pants off.

I grabbed his dick in my hands and stroked it a few times as pre cum came out of his tip.

I sat back down on him this time his dick in me.

We both groaned as I clenched around him, I went slow as he held my waist and had his eyes closed with his lip between his teeth.

I moaned as he repeatedly hit my g spot.

"Mami go faster." He his raspy voice whispered.

3 rounds later...

I laid in bed on my back as my chest raised up and down, my hair was a mess and Ethan was on FaceTime with David as he smoked a blunt.

I sat up about to go to the bathroom to get ready for Ethan's party until my legs gave out and I fell to the floor.

Ethan looked over and busted out laughing.

"Aye what happen." Dd asked.

"Birthday sex." Notti sang putting his phone down and helping me up this time my legs not giving out and I made it to the bathroom.

"Nahhh my heart I know you happy as fuck right now." Dd laughed.

•••
This was short I lost motivation for it my bad yall.