𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝.||𝐝𝐝𝐨𝐭

ʜᴀʀʟᴇᴍ, ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ
𝟹:𝟹𝟶ᴀᴍ

I smirked as I woke up remembering I wanted to prank ddot by saying a guys name in my sleep.

I wasn't gonna record it because I don't do YouTube but I loved to prank him.

I took the covers off him and started moving around and kicked him to get him to wake up.

"Yo y/n stop fucking playing bro I'm trynna sleep." He said snatching the blanket back on him.

"Mmmm kay kay." I said throwing my hand ontop of him.

I heard me turn over facing me.

He was kinda sitting up as he looked at me lost.

"Fuck did you just say." He asked.

I acted like I couldn't hear him and started just randomly talking in my sleep.

"Oyk every ddot shot." I mumbled.

He yanked the blankets off me grabbing my face in his hands.

"I knew I wasn't tripping when I heard you say some kay kay." He mocked me.

"Put it deeper flocka." I said.

"Ohhh nahhhhh." He yelled jumping up and down on the bed.

He grabbed his phone pulling out Snapchat recording himself jumping.

He pointed his finger in the camera with a mug on his face.

"Everyone always tells you not to get a bitch for a reason I got my shawty with me having dreams about fucking on my opp." He said.

"Nahh she dirt on my deadz." He yelled.

I tried not to laugh.

"Mmmm Kevin." I moaned.

"Ayyyyyy the government too that's crazy." He said before grabbing me up by my neck.

"Fuck did you just say y/n I'm not playing with you on my deadz." He yelling in my fav was our noses touched.

"Shut the fuck up your gonna wake your mom and sister up." I said pushing his heads

"Nahh you having dreams about fucking on gay flocka and you want me to shut the fuck up." He said holding me down on the bed.

I laughed as he was being so serious.

"Stop taking me as a joke." He rolled his eyes raising his eyebrow up.

"Bae it was a prank I wasn't actually sleeping I wanted to see how you would react." I told him as he let me go.

"Yeah and delete that video you filmed on your phone your dumb as fuck making all this noise at this time." I said ya king his hair.

"Man whatever shut up." He said turning over going back to sleep.

•••
Y'all I got so many drafts🥰🥰