𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐦𝐚.||𝐝𝐝𝐨𝐭

𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘦𝘮, 𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘠𝘰𝘳𝘬
𝟸:𝟷𝟶ᴀᴍ

ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴs sᴇxᴜᴀʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ.

I kissed darrian's lips repeatedly as I was straddling his lap, I held his head in my hands leaving wet kisses down his neck.

"Uh." He moaned as I left a hickey on his right side neck. I leaned back in our lips touching and pulled away sucking on his bottom lip watching his bounce once i released it.

Ddot bit his lip as the grip on my waist tightened.

"Ma lemme put it in." He grunted with his head back grinding me against his bulge in his shorts.

I lifted off of him taking my pants of as he pulled his down.

I grabbed his dick and lined it with my entrance sliding me down on him.

I bounced up and down until he flipped me over and we got into missionary.

My legs were wrapped around his waist and my arms around his neck as our faces touched and and we both watched at his dick went in and out.

"Mmm uhhh darrian n-no moreeee." I moaned trying to push him away from me.

"You gotta take it ma." He said fasting his pace as gushy noises filled his room.

"Uh uh." I leaned as my back arched and he flipped me again ontop of him this time ridding him.

I put my hands on his chest as he laid there looking so fine his curls were all messed up and frizzy and his eyes were low.

I started ridding him again as he groaned as my juices run down his dick but I kept going so he can nut.

"I'm almost there ride it mama." He said making me go faster.

He flipped us over and nutted on my stomach then cleaned us up.

"I love you my heart you a real one." He said dapping me up before he fell asleep.

•••
Y'all turned my cute imagine book into smuts😐