𝐈 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫.||𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢

𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘦𝘮, 𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘠𝘰𝘳𝘬
𝟿:𝟻𝟶ᴀᴍ

𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘦𝘮, 𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘠𝘰𝘳𝘬𝟿:𝟻𝟶ᴀᴍ

Get ready and swing by the block❤️

Uh uh you know ion like that shi

Y/n just trust me I got sum for you.

If you set me up imma boom you😐

Bet😂

I got ready and and sighed leaving my apartment Notti new I didn't like the block never did to much went on over there and I was not here for it

I walked there since sugar hill was only like a 10min walk from me. Once I got there I seen dd and walked up to him.

"Hey big head where's your brother." I said flicking his forehead making him mug me.

"Don't touch me dicc foe I smack you." He said while sucked his teeth.

"Don't talk to here like that wrd2." Notti came up behind dd and smacked the back of his neck.

I laughed as dd walked away angry.

"Heyyy my baby I missed youuu." I said hugging him making us rock side to side.

"I missed you more." He spoke kissing me and gripping my ass.

I smiled and we pulled away.

"What you got for me bae?" I asked him as we walked where everyone was at.

"You know I love you and you my heart for real." He said.

I nodded my head and he continued.

"I wanna be with you forever and I promise to always be by your side no matter what happens to me imma always be yours." He said holding my hands as everyone watched and some recorded.

I started to get emotional and he noticed wiping my eye.

"Don't cry mami I love you." He said getting down on one knee.

"I know we young right now so we can't be married but I gotta lock you down one way so these lil boys know your taken." He said opening a box with a ring in it that had a diamond on it.

He placed it on my finger and then kissed my hand.

"I promise we forever." He said getting up and hugging me.

I wrapped my arms around his shoulders crying. He let go after a bit and walked up to someone recording.

"Yeah y'all already know I got a wife." He said all happy.

I shook my head and posted it on instagram.

•••
This was a request sorry it's short but after I wrote that sick chapter I got sick😂😂😂 I'm not as bad as I was yesterday but I'm still hella sick lmaoo.