Chapter 35

Kinn:

-I think this should do. The plan B won't be necessary that way.

Porsche:

-Weren't you the one who kept telling me that it's important to have more than 1 backup plan?

Kinn:

-That's because the purpose of the mission was different. Sometimes being spontaneous works out better than a well crafted plan.

Pete:

-I wouldn't agree with that...

Kinn:

-Why not?

Pete:

-... I don't want to say it.

Vegas:

-Now you make me curious as well.

Pete:

-Remember that time Vegas wanted to "borrow" Porsche and Mr. Kinn sent me and Arm just in case? Well... the night we stayed there you spontaneously asked me to check out some stuff related to Vegas.

Vegas:

-Was it when I caught you sneaking around the house?

Pete:

-Yes. Even an idiot would understand that I wasn't lost, but whatever.

Kinn:

-Fine... let's make another one just in case.

While trying to come up with the second plan Kinn noticed that Pete couldn't sit still. He just kept moving back and forth as if he felt uncomfortable.

Kinn:

-Pete, is there something wrong?

Pete:

-No? Why do you ask?

Kinn:

-...if the chair is uncomfortable you can go and sit on the sofa instead.

Pete:

-...well then. Excuse me.

Pete stood up and walked towards the sofa and then slowly sat down, trying to make himself as comfy as possible. Vegas glared at Kinn, but at the same time he realized that it was his fault Pete couldn't sit normally.

Porsche saw Vegas's guilty expression and he unintentionally looked over at Pete, understanding the situation pretty quickly. It made Porsche giggle. He sat down next to Pete and gave him the most sly look ever.

Kinn:

-...anyway. Where were we?

Vegas:

-The "stealing information" part.

Kinn:

-Right.

Pete jokingly shoved Porsche aside so that he'd stop teasing him about it, but it didn't stop Porsche from chuckling from time to time, while Kinn and Vegas were a little confused.

Porsche, whispering:

-I thought our little Pete was innocent...

Pete, also whispering:

-Stop...

Porsche:

-Oh come on, man. At least tell me who made the first move, hm?

Pete:

-...me.

Porsche, almost squealing:

-No way! Tell me more...