19

———

It was 6:50pm now, Ney had picked you up in a luxury car.

Is that his car?? lord it's beautiful
you thought when you saw the car next to your apartment

He was wearing black trousers with a dress shirt, the sleeves of his shirt were rolled up and the shirt was tucked in his trousers, his curly hair was beautiful, this outfit looked so good oh him, but his earrings and rings made it even more attractive.

You were wearing a black dress with open back, your hair was in a clip with some strands of your hair curled, the earring he liked when you first met and a gold ring.

FLASHBACK

You walked out of the apartment building and saw Neymar leaning on a beautiful car. His hands were crossed and his eyes were locked on you as you got closer to him.

"cindy" Ney whispered in your ear as he gently hugged you, putting his hands on your waist "you look great"

END OF FLASHBACK

The ride was a bit quiet, but as you got closer to the restaurant the more you got comfortable.
The fancy restaurant was huge and it looked very expensive, luxury.

The waiter walked you both to the table Ney had reserved earlier.

"i see you wore the earrings" Ney smirked while he fixed his ring

"you noticed" you said quite excited "wore them just for you Ney"

He didn't say anything, he was staring right into your eyes and a smile was on his face.

"dont look at me like that" you felt your cheeks heat up, thank god you don't blush easily. His stare was burning through you, you wanted to look away, but for some reason you couldn't.

"why, do i make you nervous" he tilted his head a bit still keeping his eyes on you

you finally were able to look away "maybe" your elbow was on the corner of the table, your chin was resting on your hand and you were looking away

He chuckled and wanted to say something when a waiter came over and asked what do we want for a drink while we wait for our orders.

"what do you think about champagne?" Ney looked at you, he was holding the menu.

"i dont know which one is good" you bite your bottom lip while you looked at the menu

he looked down at the menu he was holding "we'll take Alain Ducasse white champagne" he looked back at you "i think you will like it"

The waiter wrote it down and left. Soon he got back with the champagne and professionally poured it for you both.

"my god" you covered your mouth without touching your lips to keep the lipstick clean "this is so good"

"i knew you will like it" Ney put his glass down and smiled "it's my favourite"

Soon the waiter got your dinner meals and you both talked while slowly eating. Of course Neymar couldn't have a conversation without flirting and teasing.

@neymarjr posted a story

———

a very small chapter for u guys, im so tired

vote and comment, thank you 💕💕