12

———
Neymars POV

He was sitting in his living room with other boys. They were having a small, chill night with snacks, light drinks and games.

"O'ney" Marcos suddenly called on Neymar "what's with the dating rumours?"
Everyone yelped and made the "oooo" sounds (i hope yall understood😭)

"i heard there's a rumour about you and Bruna again" Thiago said as he took a sip from his cocktail.

Neymar ran his hands through his short, curly hair and threw back his head.
Sigh...
"The rumours about Bruna are false" hes staring at the ceiling "but about the Cindy one..." everyone stopped moving, no noise, complete silence.
Suddenly he started smiling "im kidding oh my god" he laughed and looked at their reaction.

Everyone looked annoyed and disappointed, Marcos hit Neymars shoulder and leaned back on the couch while taking a sip from his glass.

Vini shaked his head "that Cinidy girl is actually quite nice" he pointed at Neymar with his bottle of cocktail "dont leave the chance to others"

"she's not even into me" Ney opened his arms showing others that he's confused.
Everyone stared at him without saying anything.

"you are... so stupid" Raphael sighed and slowly shaked his head "im gonna actually kill you one day"

Ney threw a big pillow at Raphael and accidentally hit the half empty bottle of cocktail on the coffee table. Everything splashed on Gabriel, the floor and the coffee table.

"YAH" "NEYMAAAAR" "NOT AGAIN" others yelped, some sighted and ran their palms on their faces.

Of course the night didn't go chill and calm, they were laughing at everything, arguing about everything, Lucas even cried because he was telling the story about his lost pyjama...again.

"dont cry Lucas, we are trying our best to find exactly the same one and gift it to you" Vini said.
Everyone was trying not to laugh, they have heard this story million times, Lucas always ends up retelling it when he gets drunk.

In four words... the night was fun.
As always.

———

Cindys POV

Oh god
I am so tired.

You had just finished your workout. The motivation finally came back and you were feeling productive again. After all the parties in Rio de Janeiro you were feeling all tired and had to recover a bit.

You were sitting in your car for a few minutes, relaxing. You reached to your back seat for a can of sparkling blackberry water, while slowly sipping on it, you unlocked your phone to check social media.

@madisonbeer reposted your photo

You reacted to @madisonbeer story 😍

i forgot i posted a picture..
You went to check your picture comments and stats.

10734 comments:
@haileybiber: girlyyyyy omg
@opserve: 😻😻
@neymarjr: linda linda lindaaaaaa
@user10392: i just fell in love
@user14829: u look like u are from heaven
@user49293: check ur dms
99+ other comments...

Comments like this make your day so much better, you already started to feel more energetic and calm.

wait.
@neymarjr: linda linda lindaaaaaa
HUH?!?!?

Ney had posted a story, you decided to check it.

@neymarjr:

You stared at the picture for a few seconds and just screenshoted it

You decided to reply to his story.

drinking is very bad for your health Ney-

You joked. You weren't waiting for a fast reply since its still early in São Paulo and they probably were still sleeping, recovering from their fun, little last night.

Putting your phone away you took another sip from your can of blueberry water and decided to go to the grocery store.

———

3K READS WTFFF THANK U???!!!!!!
love y'all 🤗