VI RIGHT

Imani's POV

I quickly stood up and made my way over to my girlfriend. "It seems, Shuri, that we were worried about the wrong one of us." Shuri scoffs and pushes past me. Uh excuse you, watch where tf you're going love. 

"So, not only did you not show up for work, but you didn't show up because you were trying to put the moves on my girlfriend?"

Ah Shit! If this wasn't happening to me, I would totally be laughing my ass off right now.

"Shuri I-" Riri tried to explain herself but she was interrupted by Shuri. "It's your majesty."

Riri takes a deep breath and restarts. "Your majesty, it's not what you think. She moved closer to me. I had no idea that you and her were an item."

Trick. Ass. Bitch.

Shuri's stance shifts. 

Damn, that ass-

I'm like locked in right now. I almost didn't hear what my fine ass girlfriend said. "Look. You are 30 plus minutes late for work. I came to look for you, and I find you here. I've been here for almost the whole thing. I've worked with you for a while now. You don't think I know how you act?

The woman was too stunned to speak.

Shuri continues. "You are on probation. Leave and don't come back until I tell you to." Riri runs off. Stopping to mug me. I mug her right tf back, and lunge at her a little bit. She flinches and somehow  runs faster than she was already. Shuri and I laugh at her a little until we can't hear her footsteps down the hallway. Shuri turned to me and cupped my cheek in her hand. "I know better than to hope that you will trust my friends now, but I hope you know that you are the only woman that's right for me."

Kinda a filler, only 300 words. I figured I would release this for Christmas. Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanza, or whatever you celebrate! 

Also, I asked out turtleneck girl! I got her number, and we might spend New Years Eve together! Congrats to me y'all 🥳

Thank you for 2k views! Love you! 😘