III HERS

SMUT WARNING

   Shuri carries you over to the bed. "Everything off" she whispers in your ear. You waste no time stripping down, with her doing the same. "Can you keep the necklace on?" You ask as you twirl it between your fingers. You use it to pull the Queen down to kiss you. She smiles into the kiss, deepening it. She pushes her tongue into your mouth. Hers is a taste that you never want to forget. Shuri's hands begin to roam your body, making you snap back to reality. Girl, you don't know what the hell you're doing. "Wait, Shuri" She looks at you, waiting to hear what you have to say. "I'm nervous." You whisper. "I've never done this before." She cocks her head to the side. "Do you want to?" She asks. You nod vigorously. She licks up in between your breasts, up towards your chest, and lays light kisses to your collarbone. You shudder at the sensation. "Then I'll lead, you just follow me, Imani" 

   She straddles you, touching her dripping core to yours. She begins moving her hips against you, motioning for you to do the same. You let out a loud moan as she throws her head back in sheer pleasure. As you use one hand to support yourself, you use other to palm one of Shuris petite breasts. You run your thumb over her nipple. Shuri melts, resting her head on your shoulder. This leaves her neck open. You kiss and suck on her neck, leaving hickey after hickey. Show that Riri bitch what tf is up. Shuri's moans are deeper than yours, and they send you over the edge for the first time that night. "Your moans are so fucking hot" you giggle. Shuri cums also, then lays down on the bed. "There's plenty more where that came from, sweet girl. Let's see how sweet you really taste." She wants you to sit on her face. 

   You eagerly move to do so, your ass facing her. She slowly begins to lick down your folds as you grind down into her face. Shuri grabs your ass and slaps it. You gasp at first, but they slowly turn into moans. You run your hands down her toned body, just wanting to feel her, to be with her. You stop right above her entrance, wanting to touch her, but not quite knowing how. Shuri senses this, and reaches a hand down towards where yours stopped, showing you exactly what to do. You are a quick learner, and she finishes first this time. After you do, she gets up and kisses you, letting you taste the result of your arousal on her tongue.

   After you finish, you just lay side by side. The skin to skin contact turns you on again. You make out with her again, slowly straddling one of her legs, thinking she wouldn't notice. You slowly begin to grind against her thigh, your juices leaking down her leg. "Look at you," she whispers in your ear "becoming so dirty for me?" Knowing that you've been caught, you make less of an effort to hide your moans. You kiss her neck as she begins to touch herself, getting off on the noises that you're making. Whimpering into her neck, and running your nails down her back, as you both become undone for the third time that night, you become hers.

VOTE AND COMMENT!

I feel like this story might be better as 1st or 3rd person, instead of 2nd, but lmk what you guys think 🫶🏾