IV TRICK pt.1

I woke up in bed next to Shuri, the sunlight streaming through the windows. I'm literally butt ass naked, tangled in sheets. My mind travels back to last night. 

What does this mean?

Does it even mean anything?

Are we dating or sum?

My thoughts were rudely interrupted by a kiss on my cheek. 

Oh. Hm. Maybe we are dating or whatever .

 "Good morning!" Shuri greets. "Did you sleep well?" I blush and grin uncontrollably.

  We gotta get this whole face thing under control. 

"Um, I'm sure you knocked me out." She laughs. "And I did a good ass job of it too. I could hear you snoring through my dreams." 

Lying ass-  

I tap her nose and she wrinkles it. "Now you know damn well that that's not true. You probably heard my stomach growling." I jumped out of bed, forgetting about the whole "naked" thing, until Shuri clears her throat. I turn around as she looks me up and down. 

Ma'am, my eyes are up here. Looking at me tryna get me all-

My thoughts are interrupted by her. "As much as I'd love to look at you all day, we should probably get dressed before we make food." "Fine by me, I'm going to take a shower." Shuri raises her eyebrows. "Can I join you?" "HELL no, I already feel and smell like sex, I don't feel like having it!" Shuri flops down on to my bed dramatically. "Fiiiiiine, just hurry up so I can go after you.

After we shower, I decide to bring up the subject of Riri."You can be Riri's best friend I guess, since I'm your girlfriend now." Shuri looks up from where she's stirring the pancake mix. "We're dating?" 

Oh fuck.

 "Well, I just thought that after last night we-" She picks you up and sets you on the counter. "I would love to be your girlfriend, sweet girl." You smile, and kiss her forehead.

  I still think Riri is probably a trick ass bitch.

 It's almost like she read your thoughts because she replies "You have nothing to worry about with Riri. After what happened with Namor, she's just protective I guess. We went through a lot together."

Together, huh?

My single raised eyebrow showed that I didn't quite believe her. Shuri sighs and touches her forehead to mine. "You have nothing to worry about, I promise you."

We'll see...

*Me out of breath* It's here y'all! Also 800+ views is crazyyy. Thank you guys!

Like And Comment!