🌹The Tyrant

The UNbirthday party

Y/n soon enough went back to bed to only have a similar dream.

The Queen of Hearts finally strolled in and noticed her roses were painted.. "WHO HERE PAINTED MY ROSES!?" The queen growled.
"P-please... My queen! I am not to blame! I believe it is he!" The three of clubs announced as he pointed at the two of clubs standing next to him.
"Please my queen have mercy! It was Ace not me!" The two of clubs begged. "SO IT WAS YOU WHO PAINTED MY ROSES!?" The queen yelled at Ace.
"Ha! oh god! This gonna get brutal!" Y/n laughed as she continued to watch the seen play out.
"NO! Not at all my queen!" The ace of clubs denied as he pointed at the two of clubs who had evedince all over him. "THEN HE WILL PAY!" The queen yelled and the two of clubs eyes widened. "Please it was not me your majesty!" The two of clubs also denied which angered the queen more. "ENOUGH! ALL OF YOU OFF WITH YOUR HEADS!"  The queen yelled as the cards were taken away sulking. This made the queen grin.
"How fun!" The queen laughs as the cars are still being taken away. "What a nice color... You should of known that the queen loves her roses red."

Soon enough morning rose and there was a knock on the door. Yuu got up from his spot on the couch to open the door. As he opens it sees Cater. "Ah hello Yuu-kun. Are you all ready for the UNbirthday party?" The ginger asked as he walked into Ramshackle still amazed on how it improved.

"Ah good morning Cater-senpai." Y/n greeted the ginger as she left toward the kitchen. "Here follow me" Yuu instructed him to living room where Ace and Deuce layed.

"Good morning A-deuce." Cater gave a small smile but it grew once Y/n strolled in. "Good morning Diamond-chan~" Cater said as he gave the girl a side hug.

Soon enough everyone was out the door and had entered Heartslabyul. Once they had entered the garden they were all met with a Cater in lab gear. "HUH!? Cater-senpai you have a twin?" Deuce asked "No just me and my sisters." Cater saddened. Soon they met with two more Cater's. Cater had asked the boy's to paint the roses as he makes Y/n a magicam account.

It was finally time for the UNbirthday party to start. Cater got himself dressed into dorm-wear outfit. Cater also changed the others. Y/n had a similar outfit to the boy's but was given a skirt. "Ahh ya! I look hot!" Ace grinned but turned to Y/n who looked so much better in the outfit. "Mistress you look amazing!" Yuu told the girl as he gave her a lovesick smile.

Before anyone could take their seats, Riddle was announced. As he strolled in he had a bit of red on his cheeks like the rest of the boy's. As everyone sat down and gave a toast, Ace went of to Riddle with the tart.

"Umm... Houseworden.." Ace mumbles as he has the tart in hand ready to give to Riddle. "Ah the tart theif. What do you want?" Riddle asked in a calm manner not to scare Y/n, but she was just reading a new Manga, and eating some macarons. "Ah I wanted to apologize and give you the replacement tart." Ace told Riddle.

"What kind of tart is it?" Riddle asked Ace as he held his head high. "Oh I'm glad you asked! It is a montblanc!" Ace smiled as he said it proudly. Riddle was very pissed and surprised. He yelled at Ace for bringing the montblanc. Y/n wasn't to surprised to see this happen.

As Riddle and Ace began to bicker. Y/n had her headphones plugged into her ears and soon left the part with a tart in hand. As she left, she strolled next to the hedgehog cage. She slightly opened the gate to get in and slowly sat down. She sat next to the fence as she took another bite of her tart and began to finish her manga as a hedgehog walked up to her.

Y/n reached out her hand so the hedgehog could smell it and was instantly greeted with soft hug from the little guy. The hedgehog snuggled up in her lap and Y/n continued to read as she began to pet the small thing.

Happy Holiday everyone! ✰