Special chapter : Turbulent World (End of the Sky island arc)

Start from the beginning

"Lets at least save as many of them as we can" said Rimuru, and all of them unleashed their conqueror's haki at once and fended off the beasts. Well even so, there was nothing else that could have been done for them. They were in the middle of the Grand line.

"Its kinda a loss for us" said Rimuru

"But we were going to have to deal with them anyway right? Since they were going to attack the blue sea, so doesn't this just make our work easier?" asked Guy 

"Well yes, but we didn't necessarily need to kill this many of them. We could have just eliminated their forces and then made the rest of the civilian population to submit"

"I see. True that they were kinda rich and advanced civilization compared to most of this world, so they would have been a major help in advancing our nation" said Luminas

"So you wanted to do the same thing you did to Clayman's kingdom? I get it"

"Heh"

"Most importantly we don't even have a ship anymore. It got absorbed along with everything" pointed out Dino

"Yeah that sucks" 

"So what do we do now?" 

"Sure enough. I don't think they will be of any use to us anymore. Not to mention now they are going to hate our guts"

"That will make it even more difficult to help them"

"Whatever. Lets at least help them get to a nearby island. Ramiris, looks like we need your golems"

"Heh finally. Dino open the portal"

With that, Dino opened the portal water elemental golems started coming out of it one by one. Each one of them created a platform of ice around them and all in all were able to accommodate all the people over them. Then they got in the water and started pushing it.

"Lets lead them. The island isn't too far away" 

And so, they finally managed to get them off. The survivors were too traumatized to say anything. Most of them were not even sure if whatever happened was real or not. Their entire world got destroyed in an instant, and they had just seen a horrific tragedy.

"They should be able to survive here with ease. They still have a lot of dials and weapons with them, and the island isn't exactly too dangerous anyway"

"Do you think it was a good idea? I don't think they are going to forgive us. It may lead to big trouble for us in the future when this goes out" said Guy.

"Whatever it will be I will face it. It is partially our fault and I will take full responsibility" 

"You could have simply killed them you know?" said Dagruel

"I suppose so. But weather we should punish them for something they haven't done yet is a different topic I don't want to dive in here. We are here to have fun" said Rimuru

"Well that's true. Yosh lets just see how this goes"

*

"That was not good. What are supposed to do now?" 

"I want revenge"

"Don't be a fool. Even Shiki sama wasn't able to kill them. There is no way the eight of us will be able to do anything"

"B-but!"

"It is what it is"

"Argh"

"Lets at least get somewhere to settle down for now"