[4]•~Go Fuck Yourself...~•

TW: swearing, SH mention, murder mention.

~third person~
"nerd." Ali spat on him- literally, and walked away.

Ali made it to her next class. "Everyone this is the new student- would you tell us your name, age, interests, and three things about yourself?" As if poor Ali had a choice.

"Hi, my name is Ali. I'm 11, I like heavy metal and art. I... I Like to draw, I uh- I am tired often... I don't really have anything else." Ali muttered the last part to the teacher. "Aw- you have to have something!" The teacher said, with obvious enthusiasm. "I..." Ali froze for a moment.

"I have a criminal record."

Shit- why did I have to say that?? Ali thought to herself."oh- uh..." the teacher looked at her, with a strange look. "Just- go sit down next to Salma..." a girl with glasses raised her hand. The girl had fair skin, long brown hair, and a unibrow. Ali headed over to the open seat next to her, Ali feeling like everyone was watching her.

Ali sat down and took out her notebook to draw. "Hey, I'm Salma." She said, Ali looked up. "Ali." The black and white eyed girl stuck her hand out for Salma to shake, she took it and shook Ali's hand lightly.

School had ended and everyone finished packed up and was gone. Except for Ali, there were some other kids- but the black haired girl didn't notice, which was fair since her locker wouldn't budge.

"Fucking hell! JUST OPEN YOU PEICE OF SHIT!" Ali shouted and kicked her locker, causing it to bend. "Need some help?" Ali heard someone say. "No, everything's fine!" Ali said, with sarcasm in her-usually calm- voice. "Geez, alright- fine." The kid said and walked away. "Ali, why are you still here?" Neil asked. Ali looked up from her locker.

"My goddamn locker won't budge. I've put in the right code- I've asked for help. But it just won't fucking open!" She shouted. Neil looked at the angry girl and put his hand on her shoulder. "Hey, hey! Calm down. I'll help you!" Neil smiled. Ali sighed and looked at him. "Thank you, cus." Ali said and smiled at him.
"No problem!" He responded and looked at her locker, trying to find where the problem was.

Neil looked at the lock once more, and saw something! It was an extra lock, small- but affective. "Someone seems to really hate you, there's an extra lock that can only be opened with a key!" Neil said. "Maybe it was Alvin. He loves to pick on people." They both heard a voice speak, it was Norman! "Hey, Norman. Do you think that you could help with this?" Neil asked the brown haired boy.

"Sure, Alvin can never keep anything in his pocket and not drop it." Norman replied. Norman thought for a moment. "I saw him drop something near the bathroom, we should check there!" Norman grabbed Ali's hand, and started walking.

Ali felt her face get hot. She'd never felt this feeling before, what was it? She was confused, but wanted this feeling and moment to never end. It was really nice.

They had made it to the boys bathroom and there was something glistening on the ground. Was it the key? Well, yes and no... there was the razor again. Just begging to be picked up and kept. Next to it, was a key.
The key was gold, and small. But it was definitely the key that was needed. "Got it!" Ali shouted and grabbed the key, but there was something else in her hand... the razor. Ali put them both in her jacket and started walking, with the two boys whispering amongst themselves. Ali couldn't hear them, and she didn't want to. She didn't really give a shit. Ali just wanted to go home.

After a few minutes, Norman spoke to Ali. "Hey, uh... w-wanna walk home with me and Neil?" The boy asked. Ali thought again. "Hm- I don't see why not, sure!" She replied, smiled, and continued walking.

Ali felt a hand brush up against her own. She saw Neil in the corner of her eye next to her doing a kissing motion, which made Ali's face feel hot and she looked at the lockers, pretending to look for hers.

"Hey, uh- Norman?" Ali was building up the courage to speak about what happened. "Yeah?" He responded. "Uh- you were wondering what happened before I moved, right?" She looked at him. "Yeah, why?" He looked at her, confused that she brought it up. "Well, uh... since we are almost alone, and no one except for Neil is around..." she trailed off. "I'll tell you why..." she sighed. "I um... I killed someone." She said.
Little did they know, someone was spying on them all...

They got to her locker and they looked at it seeing the word "KILLER" spray painted on it.

Ali stared at it and tried not to cry

Ali stared at it and tried not to cry. "What the fuck..." she whispered. "Haha! Loser! That's what you get!" She heard Alvin shout. "Too far, Alvin!" Neil said and glared at Alvin.

"It's fine... Alvin- Go Fuck Yourself." Ali said and walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Try and tell me Alvin wouldn't do that- try and change my mind. Sorry it's so short lol

~885 words~