[2]•~Tears~•

TW: swearing, SH
~Norman's POV~
"H-Hi..." I stuttered god I feel like such an idiot- why did I stutter??? I thought and mentally face-palmed

"Hey." She responded and smiled. Her smile is so beautiful... wait- it feels like I know her from somewhere...
I heard the bell ring and started heading to me, Neil, and apparently, Ali's class.

I couldn't get Ali out of my mind and the fact that she just seemed so... "familiar?" I heard the teacher say. "What?" I whispered to myself. "Huh?" Neil asked. "Uh- what did the teacher say?" I asked. "Oh- she just was explaining something we were talking about a few days ago." He replied and yawned. "This class is so boring..." he looked at me. "Are they gonna make Ali introduce herself yet to drag us out of this boring stage?" He sounded extremely tired. "Hopefully." I replied and smiled.

"Oh, also there is a new student. Would you like to introduce yourself?" The teacher asked- as if Ali had a choice. Ali stood up and walked next to the teacher while nodding.
The way her eyes glistened in the sunlight... it felt like I was in the middle of a sunset while it was raining... like the warm embrace of the end... it felt like I was being hypnotized. "Hello; my name is Ali Red- I just moved here, I like paranormal stuff, heavy metal, and art!" She said- snapping me out of my daze.

She likes paranormal stuff? No. Way... I thought. "Wow! Another weirdo!" I heard someone shout and everyone started laughing as I looked around to find out who said it. When I looked back I saw Ali glaring at a kid and they shut up- I swear if looks could kill.

As she stopped glaring she looked back at me and cleared her throat. "Like I was saying..." the teacher went on about how they want everyone to be kind to Ali and about Ali's past, I couldn't hear much because of how many people were talking. But there was definitely something about her having some sort of criminal record.

"Now, does anyone have any questions for Ali?" The teacher asked and stepped a little bit away from Ali. I saw a few different kids raise their hands. "Uh..." Ali pointed to a kid near the back in a blue shirt. "Why are your eyes black and white?" He asked. "Oh- Its a genetic thing. I'm not really sure though..." I noticed Ali's eyes change in tone a little, but I thought nothing of it.

Ali then pointed to a kid that I couldn't see that was near the door. "So- how did you get in trouble with the police? What happened?" The girl asked. "I-I'm not comfortable answering that..." Ali replied and I could see some tears building up inside of her black and white eyes.

~Ali's POV~

"So- how did you get in trouble with the police? What happened?" The freckled girl asked. I was scared about what others would think if they knew... "I-I'm not comfortable answering that..." I replied and felt tears threatening to roll down my face, and saw some kid raise their hand

"uh- teacher? I think Ali's crying." He pointed it out which made it harder to keep the tears from spilling out. Fuck- their going to think I'm weak... shit- shit. Shit... shit- my thoughts were interrupted by the teacher. "She's fine- Ali? Go take a seat." She responded "we care for our students" my ass I thought.

I took a seat near Neil, seeing that he wanted me to. I set my head down and just tried to not cry.

~Norman's POV~

I saw Ali put her head down and Neil started rubbing her back.
I felt so bad for her... she almost cried in front of the whole class! Who knows what's gonna happen...

~Ali's POV~

A few minutes had passed and I felt like shit... I raised my hand. "Yes, Ali?" The teacher asked "M-May I go to the restroom?" I asked. "Sure." The teacher proceeded to work and grade papers as I walked out.

I made it to the bathroom and just broke down. I was crying and I felt like everyone was staring at me... I noticed that I was all alone in the bathroom."shit... I'm such a loser... Im weak- im stupid- IM A FUCKING FREAK!" I shouted. And punched the wall,over, and over again- as hard as I could. Which ended up making it bend slightly. I looked at my knuckles and realized that they were bleeding... I was still crying and I slid down the wall.

I saw something glistening... a pencil sharpener! No- just the razor part... I looked at my thighs and noticed that the old ones haven't healed... I went over to the toilet and saw some old bandaids that were definitely okay to use. I positioned it to where all the blood would fall into the toilet so I could flush it.

I took the razor and cut.. "Idiot." I Said as i Cut once. "Weak" I cut again. "F-Freak.." I said and cut again- repeating the process over, and over- about 10 or more times and noticed that I was only there for about 2 minutes and started to bandage myself up, flushed the toilet and headed out. I had the perfect excuse for if the teacher asked why I took so long. "Some kid needed help so I helped him" was the excuse.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ayyy I finished itttt 🤩
My Fucking fingers hurt lol- srry it got dark lol, bye.

~943 words~