[3]•~Its Not My Fault... Right?~•

TW: swearing
~Ali's POV~

I had cleaned up and I looked at myself in the mirror. It's so goddamn easy to tell I was crying... I thought to myself and decided to fix my makeup.

I wiped my face off and put my eyeliner back on. Fuck, I feel like a failure- what would Makiya think? I thought again. She never learned about the thoughts and scars- but was always so happy around me... I heard someone coming, so I wiped my tears and headed out of the girls bathroom.

I was outside of the classroom and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

I opened the door. "Ali, what took so long?" The teacher asked. "There was a kid that needed help, so I helped him- sorry." I faked an apology. The teacher sighed and looked at me "just take a seat.." she said.
   I started to make my way to my seat and looked down. There was another pencil sharpener- taunting me.

After I sat down I pulled out my brown, leather notebook, and started drawing- I wasn't paying attention to class, nor was I paying attention to what I was drawing. My mind only went to what was in the doorway... I saw a shadowy figure with wide, scared eyes and everything started to burn...

No...no-no-no-no-no... I thought as I heard screams and I started to breath heavily and I gripped onto my hair... "why did you do it?" " it's all your fault." "Failure..." "stupid..." MURDERER. Was all I could hear "stop... n-no... I- i didn't mean to- I'm sorry" I whispered SORRY. ISNT. ENOUGH-

The thoughts had stopped due to someone tapping my shoulder. "Hey, are you okay?" Neil asked me, obviously worried.

~third person~

"Hey, are you okay?" Neil asked the scared, black haired girl. His voice filled with worry. "I-I'm fine, thank you very much." She replied, jerking her shoulder away from him. "What a freak." Someone said from behind me. "Could you just shut the fuck up? I'm sorry that I exist- I didn't ask to be born this way- so how about you shut up unless you wanna be six feet underground?" Ali glared at the boy behind her.

The lunch bell had rung and everyone was packing up, Ali finished and was about to head to the door when someone appeared in front of her. "What can I do for you?" She asked and looked up to see Norman. "Oh, it's you." She looked at him, studying him silently- more specifically, his face.

She looked at his hair- it was a nice and clean brown color. The way it would stand up perfectly, was strange and cool. She looked into his eyes- they were a nice gray-like blue. Almost like a nice sky in the middle of winter. Her thoughts were interrupted by him. "So- uh... wanna eat lunch together?" He asked. Ali thought for a minute. "Hm... sure! Your one of the first friends I have here!" Norman wasn't sure why, but hearing Ali call him her 'friend' hurt- but he just acted like he didn't feel the pain in his chest.

    They made it to the cafeteria and Ali sat next to Norman and began eating while Norman and Neil were talking. "Where have I seen her before?" Ali heard Norman ask himself. "What was that, Norman?" She asked him. "Oh- nothing!" Norman replied before taking a bite of his food. Ali didn't buy it- but she acted like she did. "Psst! Neil!" Ali whispered and motioned for him to follow her to the door.

"I saw it again... but this time- there were voices..." Neil knew about Ali seeing things. "Al..." he looked at the girl with worry. Al was the nickname that her closest friends could call her that- she looked back at him. "Neil... It's Not My Fault... Right?" Ali asked. She knew it was really her fault; she just wanted fir someone to reassure her that it's not to see if she would  feel better...

"Ali- we both know your not to blame." Neil looked at the scared girl. "There is one more thing I have to mention- Norman is acting weird... is that how he normally acts or..?" She trailed off.
     "He's normally weird- but no, not this weird!" The orange haired kid said.

" what did he mean by 'Where have I seen her before?'?" Ali asked. "He says that he feels like he's see you before- maybe in a dream?" He asked "Maybe..." Ali thought for a moment. "We should head back before he starts getting suspicious." Neil started walking back with Ali following behind him. They sat down and began to eat.

"What were you guys talking about?" Norman asked. "Just about how weird it is that I moved here not a long time after something that happened where I lived before." Ali replied "oh- if you don't mind me asking, what happened?" Norman looked at Ali.

"Uh... just- my parents- I-it's kinda hard to explain, and it's a long story." Ali looked away. She didn't wanna talk about it, it was a long story... and who knows how he'll react? What if it changed how he saw her? She just wanted to end the conversation- or at least just Change the subject... Norman wondered what caused her to get so nervous, and he wanted to know what was truly going on.

  "uh- so, I heard about there being something like a-a play going on." Ali spoke, breaking the awkward silence. She wanted to see if she could get a role. "Yeah- me and Norman are in it!" Neil said. "Uh- it's 'Norman and I' Neil- also cool!" Ali said. "Then,  Norman And I are in the play! We're still looking for someone to be the witches old friend! Do you wanna join?" Neil invited her to be in a play? "I-I guess I'll do tryouts- I mean, how many people will be auditioning for the witches friend?" Ali smiled.

Ali looked at the poster with the names of the girls auditioning for the witch's friend, searching for a place to put her name. She had found one and wrote her name after she was shoved by a 13-year old boy; who acted like he wanted trouble. "Hey! Watch it, Asshole!" Ali shouted at the boy. "Or what, Nerd?" He looked down at her. "Or I'll chop off your 1 centimeter dick and force you to Fucking eat it, nerd" she spat on him- literally and walked away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello! So Ali met Alvin- wait- Ali, Alvin- HENAKSVEBSB- anyway, thank you so much for reading this! This took to long. 😀

~1125 words~