Remake Chapter 12:Long time no see...

The sun shining bright and the wave clashing with each other...

Tay's Pov

I am in the kitchen making myself some food I just woke up not too long ago and I decided that I will just chill today...I walked outside and started just looking at the water as I was looking at the water until I got a call I grabbed my phone and saw that it was kind so I  answered it.

Tay: Hello?

Kinn: Tay it's nice hearing your voice it's been a while we should meet up!

Tay:Kinn why are you calling me? Did time tell you to call me? Is he right there?

Kinn: woah Tay can't I call my best friend and ask to hang out? I don't know what you and Time have going on but I just want to catch up with you

Tay: Kinn due to my situation I can't come...

Kinn: Tay Is someone threatening you I can help you!

Tay:No kind- it's hard to explain

Kinn: well then let's meet up I wouldn't judge or look at you no different

Tay: uh...Fine send me the address and I will meet you there

Kinn: Ok see you!

PHONE ENDS

I sighed well there goes my day of relaxing I finished eating then I go and get dressed and I hear my phone ring and saw that kind send the address I texted him that I will be there soon and he needs to be alone and of course, he can bring his bodyguards but they need to be a good distance at least Kinn agreed to that and I went over to the address and then I sat there and waited for him...I sat there a while and I was kind of nervous about telling him j thought he would know since he still talks with Time I didn't want to stress myself out so I took some deep breaths while doing that a voice called out to me...

TAY!

I look and see kinn in front of me smiling I smiled and told him to sit and we started to talk and we order some drinks and food so while waiting on those we sat there and if I said I wasn't nervous I'll be a damn lie Because I was sweating...

Kinn: so where have you been?

Tay: HUH? Uhh I went to Korea and stayed there with my best friend and his husband

Kinn: Oh ok I asked because well you left and didn't say anything and never called

Tay: Yeah I know I felt bad but I'm pretty sure Time filled you in on the details while I was gone

Kinn: I don't know what your tal-

Tay: Kinn I'm not the same as before I know that you know you can't fool me I left because I was done with everything I went to start a new life but then he had to come in and ruined my life!

Kinn: Tay please calm down!

Tay: NO I will not fucking calm down you came wanting to talk when you wanted to report to Time about How I am or what currently is going on in my life!! REALLY!! YOU KNOW WHAT HE DID! You're my friend how can you...

Kinn: yes... I do know the night you left he told me what happen and had me find and...I told him you were in Korea but I didn't know he would hurt you like that!

The world stopped after he said that I went crazy...

Tay: you told him...I was in Korea... where he did that to me...IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! YOU ARE THE REASON IM LIKE THIS I COULD HAVE BEEN HAPPY AND STRESS-FREE BUT  NOW I HAVE HIS CHILD INSIDE ME IM HAVING A CHEATER'S CHILD! SCREW YOU KINN SCREW YOU!

Kinn tried to talk to me but I could care less so I grabbed my things and I quickly left so his guards wouldn't have time to follow me but to be safe I made some turns and I saw I wasn't being followed and I started to drive around the city...I'm so frustrated with everything...I parked my car at some random store and rubbed my belly to let the baby know I didn't mean it I was so stressed out...while I took my time to cool down my phone ranged once again I picked it up and I was met with a loud voice it happened to be my best friend New...

New:TAYYYYY WHERE ARE YOU ME AND ZEE ORDERED A LOT OF FOOD!

Tay: I'm in the city I'm on the way and save me a box of pizza!

New: Okay drive safe...

I started my car and started to drive to the beach house and then my phone ranged again! Who am I? I answered it hoping it was a scam call or something

New: Hello?

???:Hello Tae....missed me?

Hello guysssss, I'm on my 2-week break and I thought that that last chapter didn't make sense also I did do that when I had no motivation but I wanted to give you this chapter the new and improved version of chapter 12!

MERRY XMAS

Question: How do you celebrate Christmas?

LUV YOUUUU SHARE, LIKE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW!!!