Chapter 6-The News...

The sun was shining brightly lighting up the whole city...

New Pov

I was laying on my bed and I feel like something was off because Tay didn't call me and its weird because we talk 24/7 but he didn't call me not once so I stand up and go to my closet amd grab some clothes then started to get dress...As I was getting dress Zee came in and looked confused.

Zee: Why are you all dressed up? Going somewhere?

Nu'New:Tay didn't call me last night to tell me if he got home safe so I'm going to go check on him *puts on shoes*

Zee: Babe maybe he feel asleep *back hugs New*

Nu'New: No babe your not listening me and Tay talk 24/7 and it's weird for him to not call me or TEXT ME! something is wrong!

Zee Pov

I walked in the room to see New getting dressed and I was confused so I asked him if he was going somewhere but he looked at me seriously and told me that Tay didnt call him and I was telling him that Tay might have fell asleep but I can see in New eyes that he was about to cry  as he was telling me that he was sure something was wrong with Tay so I called my parents to come over and wait Bright and then me and New rushed as fast we can to Tays place and when we got there New jumped out the car and opens the door with his spare key and then shouts  for Tay but no Answer and that when I started to get worried.

No one pov

New and Zee was searching for Tay and both decided to split up New checks upstairs and Zee checks downstairs so they were searching and then New goes to Tay room but he couldn't get in for some reason so he called Zee and Zee came upstairs then he goes to grabs something and picks the lock after some time he got it open and they go in the room and it was a mess but they see Tay in the bed looking really pale and New rushes to Tay side and touches Tay forehead only to quickly move his hand.

Nu'New: He is flaming hot Zee come pick him up *moves the blankets and is in shock*

Zee: *Looks at Tay body and Covers New eyes*go to the car I'm will come down there quickly and grabs some of Tay clothes

New was in shock about what he saw but he quickly nodded and Grabs a Bag and Puts some of Tay clothes then rushes to the car while New was in the car Zee wraps Tay body into a blanket and rushes to the car then they both go to the hospital to the Emergency room all they can do is sit there and worry for Tay.

Zee: It's ok babe he will be alright trust me

Nu'New: How will he alright babe! DID YOU NOT SEE HIS BODY WHEN I PULLED THE BLANKET OFF HIM!HE HAD MARKS ALL OVER HIS BODY AND HE WAS BLEEDING IN HIS LOWER AREA HOW IS HE OK ZEE!!ON TOP OF THAT HE WAS NAKED!

Zee felt bad because New never yells him and he was crying hard so Zee hugs New and started to whisper sweet things in his ears and telling him he will be ok and soon New fell asleep then Zee did too... They slept for 2 hours then the doctor came and woke them up saying he need them to come in his office so they followed him into his office and sat down.

Doctor: So From the report you said you guys found him in his bed with a high fever and was bleeding badly by his lower area with marks all over his body  am I correct?

Zee: Yes we did

Doctor: Ok we rans some tell and What I'm about to tell you is kind of not so good so if one of you needs to leave or take 2 mins then you can.

Zee and New: No tell us

Doctor: So we did an examination on Mr.Tay we found out that Mr.Tay was Raped and it seems like the Person who did this caused Mr.Tay to have some Heavy bleeding but we will give you some medicines and pills so that Tay can be fine aNd we found some bruises on his arm then on his neck that is all! Any questions?