Day before Thanksgiving break pt.2

"Sup nerd! Zack tells me that today's lucky number is 500!" Asher comes up saying. "This is gonna be fun!"

Asher then gets me down and begins to bounce me all the way to our spot outside by the dumpsters.  The worst thing is,  Asher is 6'5, and I'm a measly 5'7, so he is able to keep me in the air, and I am basically experiencing a bungee wedgie... 500 steps and 500 bounces later, and we finally reach our destination. 

"Alright, nerd. I'm feeling like some pull-ups, so I'm gonna hang you on your favorite tree branch and do 500 pull-ups!" Asher explains while he slips my leg holes through the branch. "Ready nerd?? 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6....."

500 pull-ups later, and my briefs FINALLY tear.

"Heard these are still the first pair, well... you know the drill! Next pair dweeb!" Asher says, throwing another pair that he got from my bag at me. "Quickly nerd, I've got quite the surprise for you!"

After I got the next pair on, I put my pants on to try and keep some of my dignity... he then grabs me by the collar of my shirt and wastes no time spinning me around and yanking my next pair up my ass. He thendrags me to the side of the school towards the porta-potties.

"Wa- wait! Asher! Please, you can't... not a-.... in there -..." I beg in a stutter.

"Time for a porta-swirlie bitch!" Asher yells with joy as he's dragging me inside.

Asher grabs my legs and flips me upside-down, and dunks my head in.

"500 seconds in, 500 seconds of wedgies, 500 seconds back in again, then repeat sound good to you because it sounds GREAT to me!" Asher explains as he begins.

"AHHHHHHDFHDJHGHHGHVDFhghbffg!!!!!....." I gurgle nasty Porta water.

He repeated this process 500 times, ass sore and feeling like I'm gonna vomit. Asher throws me to the ground and walks away. Me thinking it's over, I begin to pick myself off the ground just to get shoved back down and get kicked Square in the balls.

"AHHH FUCKKKK!" I scream in pain.

"Have fun lying around nerd, see you after school for you big surprise." Asher says, walking off.

Me in too much pain, and I didn't catch what he said to me. I get myself up and head to lunch, I probably should have just stayed lying on the ground because what happens at lunch... I hope it never happens again....