First day of Freshman year

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!

The sound of my alarm went off, and I woke up to look at the time. Homeroom starts at 8, and when I look at the time, my clock says 7:50.

"Ahhhh, I have 10 minutes to get to school!" I yell in a panic.

Today is my first day of high school, and I've overslept. I hop out of bed, wearing just my tighty whities, and I put on my school uniform, run down the stairs and grab my lunch off the counter, and run out the door. With 5 minutes left to spare, I make it to the front of the school and rush to homeroom. As I'm running through the main lobby of the school, I am tripped by a couple of older boys, and I face plant dropping my lunch bag on the floor.

"Why in such a hurry, freshie?" A deeper voice asks.

As I begin to pick myself off of the floor, another voice begins to speak.

"No way! Do you guys see what I see!?" The other voice says in excitement, and he points at the white waistband sticking out of my khaki pants.

"Let's have some fun boys," the deeper voice speaks again while grabbing my waistband and yanking me up off of the ground, bouncing me by my tighty whities.

"AHHH OUCH! What are you doing??? Let goooo!!!" I begin to whine and yell.

As he bounces me, he keeps one hand holding me by my undies and takes his other hand to cover my mouth to shut me up.

"Better quiet down before this gets way worse for you," the deep voice warns me.

"I know a way to shut him up," the other voice suggests while pointing towards the boys' restrooms.

"Great idea!" The boy with the deep voice says as he drags me towards the door.

As we enter the restrooms, the deeper voice boy shifts his hands to the leg holes of my underwear and starts bouncing me aggressively.

"How rude of us," the deep voice boy begins to talk while giving my undies a little bit of slack. "We didn't introduce ourselves! My name is Zack, his name is tucker, and the one who has yet spoken to you is named Seth. We are 10th graders and your new "best friends," Zack says in a sarcastic tone as he begins to yank on my whities again.

"Not a pleasure to meet you!" I yell, causing Zack to get get angry and tug harder on my underwear.

"Here's the deal nerd, you were the last freshie to make it to school, so you are our target. So expect this treatment from us from now on. Ways to get lighter punishments from us is by doing our homework and projects. Fail to do our homework and projects or to fail to do well on them and expect larger punishment. Why we are here in the boys' restrooms is our introduction to how high school is gonna look for you." Zack explains.

As Zack explained everything, he dragged me into the handicap stall by my underwear and dropped me to my knees in front of the nastiest toilet I have ever seen while still a tighty whities

"This toilet here has not been flushed since last school year. This stall is the punishment stall. Yes, you have not done anything wrong yet, but you are getting a swirly in it to make sure you obey us and know that we aren't messing around. Seth, grab him!" Zack says, commanding Seth to dunk me as be yanks hard on my whities.

"MMMPHHH" is all you hear as my head is submerged into the nasty toilet water, and my privates and ass are aggressively violated by my whities.

This whole thing lasted until 1st period bell. So all of homeroom which lasted 15 minutes. After the bell had rung, they hung me on the stall door by my very stretched whities and left me there to dry.