they approached, Yan Chengan suddenly held up a Pointing to the photo on the mobile phone, he said solemnly, "Look, is it it?"

    Qin Rui still doesn't know that Jiao Snake was provoked by Yan Mu, thinking that he stole the fifth-level spirit back then. At the moment, he was scared and guilty of the pursuit caused by fat, and didn't pay much attention to Yan Cheng'an's movements at all.

    Yan Cheng'an did not reveal the truth immediately.

    After all, as far as the feeling of guilty conscience is concerned, he also has sufficient reasons...

    So Yan Mu joined in.

    Looking at the background and angle, it was probably taken secretly in a safe area.

    Fortunately, because the distance was far enough, the Jiao Snake could barely see the small half of the Jiao Snake's body. Yan Mu knew it must be right when he saw its head, so he nodded to Yan Cheng'an without any trace.

    Yan Chengan's heart suddenly sank even more.

    Now they are threatened by flood snakes inside, and scavengers outside don't know when they will appear again. It can really be said that it is an internal trouble and an external trouble. I was still thinking about luck, but now I am sure it is for Yan Mu. That feeling Don't mention the mixed flavors.

    Sinan thought for a while and decided to ease the atmosphere, so he smiled and said to Qin Rui: "It seems that you are still quite confident. It's time like this, and you can still think about taking pictures with your mobile phone!" A

    real warrior!

    Qin Rui smiled wryly, but he felt a little more relaxed after all, and said slowly: "I thought you would ask me why my phone still has power at this time..."

    "This is normal..." Si Nan gave you a rare and strange expression : "In the past, we often collected charging treasures to play stand-alone games."

    After all, we are young people who have come from the era of the Internet explosion. The daily life is too boring and I really can't stand it. I can play a few games occasionally. Or to swipe through the photos and videos stored in the phone before, it is a great degree of relaxation.

    Qin Rui smiled, and tried his best to bring the topic back on track: "What do you think we should do now? When I saw this big snake a month or two ago, it could easily kill a fifth-order strange beast. Now let it Wandering around the mountain city, although I don't know its purpose yet, but I'm afraid if this continues, the mountain city will soon become a dead city!"

    He wanted to ask Yan Cheng'an and the others to help.

    ...

    Since the last time he knew that there were alien civilizations intervening at the end of the world, he was shocked, and he has been paying attention to their movements.

    So the movement here more than half a month ago did not escape his ears.

    Although he didn't know exactly what happened back then, in his opinion, Yan Cheng'an and the others were able to get through that calamity safely, and now it's definitely no problem.

    Anyway, the mutated creatures on the earth are not more terrifying than alien civilizations, right?

    "What do you want us to do?"

    Yan Cheng'an was not afraid of losing face, and said directly: "I don't know if you felt the movement last time, but just half a month ago, we had already fought against the forces from outside... ...