Part 3

POV: Hunter

I wake up, sun is shining and I have to get to work! I might as well start making breakfast because I don't think Ms. Eda is up yet. I run downstairs, I look around for stuff to make, but all this stuff looks really weird. I don't want to wake Ms. Eda up so I just go outside to do yard work or something. Then I see it, this adorable little monster! I run to him and pick him up, "Hey!" He shouts, that's when I realized I'm squeezing him WAY too tight! "Oh my God, I'm soooo sorry!" I shout as I put him down. "Are you that kid that Eda brought yesterday?" He asks, wait- he knows Ms. Eda? How did I not see him? Whatever, I nod, having one thousand thoughts still in my mind. "What are you doing out here?" The demon asks, "Yard work." I say swiftly, "that's boring, why don't you go on an adventure or something?" He continues, I stop to think, Ms. Eda said I had to work for her but, she won't know right? She IS still asleep, "hello? Kid?" The demon asks snapping me out of it, I just realized I've been standing there for thirty seconds. "No, Ms. Eda is counting on me." I respond, "your boring, but ok." He says as he walks inside. "I can help with that yard work, HOOT." The bird tube says emerging from the door, "AHHH!" I screech. "Woah, sorry to scare you, hoot." He apologizes, "it's fine." I say as I grab a tool that was sitting next to the house. "I guess I could use some help." I lie, I don't need help but, I'm trying to be nice. "YAY." He celebrates, we start working for about two hours. Jeez, Ms. Eda can really sleep, I learned that the bird tubes name is Hooty and the demons name is King. He told me how he's the "king of demons" or whatever but I think that's very unlikely since he looks like he couldn't hurt a fly. Ms. Eda FINALLY wakes up, "Hey kid! What you doing out there?" She asks, I completely forgot she didn't even tell me to do the yard work. "We cleaned your yard!" I shout from outside, she looked confused then she saw Hooty come up behind me. It was like- 9:00 now, "Come inside for breakfast kid!" Ms. Eda called from inside the house. "Yes ma'am!" I yelled as I ran inside, Hooty and King followed. We sat down at the table and started eating, then Ms. Eda said "You know that job I told you about?" I nod with a mouth full of the strange breakfast Ms. Eda made us. "Well here's what the job is, your gonna go get Kings crown, got it?" She said as if I knew what she was talking about. But before I could even respond Ms. Eda said "that sounds like a yes! Byyeeeeee!" She teleported me to this weird place, "try not to get caught!" She yelled before she closed the portal. "What the hell Eda!?" I shout. Then, I see her, The Purple Guard, she's going to steal something....

POV: Luz

I'm at this place because the warden took my books because he said they were "contraband" but he just hates reading. Then I say him, the kid from the market, he tries to hide but... there's not much to hide behind. "HEY PRETTY BOY!" I shout, I don't think he looks pretty I just think he looks like that's a good nickname for him. He starts running, but I caught up pretty quick considering I did train for years. I grab him by his weird human ear, "Look, you want something, I want something." I say, he looks like he's gonna hurt me but, he won't, he doesn't look like the violent type. "Why don't we work together?" He glares at me, he looks like a goody too shoes, so he doesn't scare me. "I only work for Ms. Eda!" He says, "you mean the criminal that almost got me killed?!" I snap. We both go silent, "Nevermind." I say as I put him down, "Come with me if you want to live." I start walking. Surprisingly he followed me, I guess humans aren't that bad after all.

POV: Hunter

This Purple Guard is really annoying, like you call me "pretty boy", grab my ear, scream at me, and expect me to follow you? I don't know why but, I followed her. We got to where all the cells were, The Purple Guard seemed to know all the prisoners and was pretty good friends with all them. "Hey Tiny Nose!" She greets one of the prisoners. She continues to talk to them as we make it to the place where Kings crown is. Then we hear someone coming, The Purple Guard (which I just found out from one of the prisoners is named Luz) puts me in these weird handcuffs "HEY!" I whisper, "Just go with it." She whispers from behind me. "I HEAR YOU-" The Warden yells as he enters the room, "Oh, it's just you." He sighs, "Yep! I got a new prisoner!" Luz replies, is THIS her plan? Pretty basic if you ask me.... like the writer was being lazy..... oh well. The Warden walks up to us and starts examining me, it's kinda creepy. "I'll take him." The Warden demands as he grabs my arm, "I got this." Luz replies as she pulls me back, "No, I insist." The Warden says now even more aggravated. "Watch the suit!" I say as they pull back and forth, "Shut up." Luz whispers to me while she tugs on my suit. "Look kid, give me the prisoner." The Warden demands looking into Luz's soul, "Belos wouldn't be too happy to hear about this would he Warden?" Luz remarks, The Warden looks caught off guard for a second then he snaps out of it. "You win, Luz." He says letting go of my arm, Luz immediately grabs him "It's Purple Guard to you." She says menacingly, now holding both of us. She let's him go, "Still got some fight in you, huh?" The Warden chuckles, Luz gives him a stare that, well, could literally kill you. The Warden walks out, I'm never coming here again.

POV: Luz

Now I'm in a bad mood, but when I get my book back I'll be happy! We keep walking, there was complete silence, probably because I just gave someone the death stare. "Why are you wearing a suit?" I ask, I know that question is out of nowhere but I need to pass the time. "So I don't look like a live in a shack." He said sarcastically, "Don't you though?" I reply, I thought he lived in the owl shack. He gave me a look, then he pointed to a big door, "Is this it?" He asks, "Yep." I say as I push the doors open. I run to the pile of stuff, "OOF!" I say as I crash into the barrier, I forgot that only a human can open it, so I push the other kid into the barrier. What? It worked. "Thanks, toots!" I say as I push him out of the way he starts following me up the mountain of stuff. I spot my book, it's still is perfect condition! "I got it!" I shout as I pick up the book, then I see the thing that's on the top of the mountain "Burger Queen?" I read under my breath, what's Burger Queen? I slide back down "Seeya loser!" I shout. I run back to the cells, say goodbye to all the prisoners and leave.

POV: Hunter

I finally get to the top and grab the crown "Burger Queen?" Really?