14

Amy goes home and she sees Derek sitting on the bed, his chest bloody and has gashes deep in it. Cora had said she was spending the night with Peter and now Amy understands why. Derek is hurt. They had a fight against the alphas last night and Amy was in the Underworld with Hades to welcome in Ennis because he didn't make it and helping with other Underworld inhabitants. So she wasn't in this fight. She had a text when she came back earlier that Derek was dead.

"You're alive?!" She exclaims.

"Hurt but I'm alive," Derek says.

Amy walks over and she runs her hands over his shoulders. Derek feels himself begin to relax at Amy's touch.

Derek moves his head and he is kissed by Amy, the most beautiful girl that he has ever seen. Derek hums against her lips and he turns to pull Amy close to him. He starts removing her shirt and he runs a hang down her bare body and he kisses her neck and chest and down to her breasts and back up as any messes with his belt since he took his shirt off upon having Jennifer bring him home and making her leave. He needed Amy.

Derek moves Amy to where she's laying down and as they make love (with a condom, of course) in their bed, Derek starts to slowly heal... finally.
⚡️🐺⚡️🐺⚡️

Derek comes downstairs in his usual dark jeans with no shirt on. Amy looks him over, sitting on the couch in her sweatpants and a t-shirt.

"Hey," he greets.

"Hey, Derek," Amy greets softly. "I come back from the Underworld to a text from Scott that you were dead. I was so scared."

Derek moves across the room and kneels in front of the hybrid. He grabs her face with his hands with soft eyes. "I'm here, babe. But you should go tell your mom I'm alive, yeah? She's been texting you."

"My phone..."

"Is in our bedroom on the dresser," Derek replies.

Amy kisses Derek lovingly and he grabs her face, kissing her back. Amaryllis leaves the loft and Jennifer goes to visit Derek after she and Amy talk on the phone until Amy arrives home in her Nova. Amy goes inside and she tells her mom that Derek is alive.
⚡️🐺⚡️🐺⚡️

Derek pulls Amy onto his lap when she comes home after Jennifer left. Amy buries her face into Derek's neck and he holds her, not wanting to let her go.

"I love you," Derek says to Amy for the very first time.

Amy smiles. "Really?" She asks as she pulls away and looks into his eyes.

Derek nods. "Yes. Really. I love you, Amaryllis Jane Emery McCall."

Amy smiles. "I love you, too, Derek McCarty Hale."

Amy grabs Derek by his face and kisses him. Cora pauses outside, having heard their words and she lights up. Her brother has found love. She smiles before entering.

"I brought home pizza!"

"Go, you're now my favorite Hale, sorry D," Amy says as she moves to the table and Derek rolls his eyes at his sister's smirk.

"You've always been my favorite McCall," Cora says.

Amy smirks and she sends the girl a playful wink and Cora laughs. Derek watches with a smile from the living room before he goes to join them.