2

After having their dinner they came to thier room and were sitting on Taehyung's bed.

"So hyungie, what you wanted to talk about?" Koo asked the question tilting his head cutely.

"Please can I hold you?" Taehyung spoke way too fast which led both boys to blush furiously.
"I-I mean, it will be really easy for me t-to ask, you see that way I will feel confident, so p-please can I? Just don't take me wrong, Kook-ah." Taehyung pleaded Jungkook, his vulnerable self on show through his pure eyes. The only thing going in Tae's head was about Jungkook already having a crush on someone, which later will lead him to leave taehyung. Just the thought of his koo leaving him alone rips his heart in two.

"O-okay" Jungkook replied shyly.

Taehyung settled down on his bed with his back rested on headboard and signalled Jungkook to come near. After a while he made koo sit between his legs, his back rested on Taehyung's chest and Taehyung's arm around his tiny waist, oh how long it took Taehyung to hold his babie like this. Taehyung felt like his heart is about to combust, he rested his head on his doe baby's shoulders And asked "koo are you comfortable?"

"Y-yes Hyungie, I am g-good." Jungkook just lean back on Taehyung's chest comfortably. "So what you want to know?" Koo asked with his pretty red shaded face.

"Kook-ah, just answer me honestly, you don't have to feel uncomfortable around me-"
But Taehyung was cutt-off by jungkook "Hyungie, how can you think I am not comfortable around you. You can't just assume things like that, I have been friends with you for more than three years and that's what you are going to say now." He spoke with his puffed cheeks, which seemed like a sign that he was offended.

Taehyung found this koo too adorable which made him not to control himself and bit those soft puffed cheeks but immediately backed off muttering a quite "sorry" Whivh was quickly responded by a shy "it's okay."

Taehyung continued, "Ok bunny, now please let me complete, so nowdays you are going to the library alone, not how we used to go together and right now you said that I never made you uncomfortable then why did you never asked me to accompany you? Do you go with a friend or probably a l-lover?"

And with this Jungkook instantly broke into a fit of giggles which sounded like a romantic song to Taehyung. "Hyungie, nowdays I started reading a few books aside from academics which were recommended by chimchim Hyung that's it and I am not dating anyone" Koo answered politely.

Taehyung felt like he was suddenly floating in heaven when he heard that his baby is still only HIS but then he quickly asked "If it's just books then why don't you share these books with me like and moreover always read them secretly? Like who locks their books in cupboards?" Now these questions of Taehyung had Jungkook frozen in his hokd but he quickly recovered and answered
"It's just r-romance novel, and you won't like them. So nev-er told you." Jungkook stuttered nervously, his heart thumping against his ribcage.

"Romance?!! Baby, I love Romantic things! Can you bring me one of your book, we can read together." Taehyung recommended proudly as he spoke boldly.

"NO!" Jungkook basically shouted which made Taehyung realised that something is fishy in those book and now for sure he wants to know.

"Why not?" Taehyung inquired.
"Because you won't like it, hyungiee it's not your type." Jungkook spoke trying to wiggle from hold of Taeyung but it lead him to tighten it more.

"Jungkook baby, let me tell you straight this all book thing looks too fishy now to let it go, so go now and bring it. We will read it together." Taehyung rasped with his voice deeper than usual which made Jungkook stir something in pit of his stomach, maybe it was authority in Taehyung's voice which led Koo to say yes.

Jungkook got up and chose the book whose cover looked most decent as he still hasn't read those but just knew about that if Jimin recommended then it can be a little dangerous.

So he bought the book and Taehyung made him sit comfortably on his lap and requested him to read the book.

"Ok so, let's start"

___________________________________________

💜💜💜