1

A little intro to their dorm: A bedroom and joint bathroom. Just outside bedroom there's a drawing room which had one couch and coffee table in the center of that room with a small kitchen area in a corner (They don't have a whole room for a kitchen).

Ages
Jungkook:21
Taehyung:22

"Kookie, koo baby, where are you?" Taehyung called his adorable 'friend' after entering his dorm, he came a little late as he had to finish his "circuit club" activities.

You see Taehyung and Jungkook are engineering students and both are in the same Department which resulted in provided the same room in the dorm- so since then, they are roommates, batchmates, best buddies and what not, from the past three years!!!

Now Question is
is Taehyung satisfied with that?!!! NO! Oh how much he wants to hold Jungkook like a proud lover- he woke up from his daydream when he heard that same sweet melodious voice which he wants to hear until his last breath.

"Welcome back Hyungie, today you had some extra activities in the club, right?" Answered jungkook while coming from their bedroom.

Oh god can someone control Taehyung's heart, which is beating like a drum after seeing this bunny hybrid. Like how could someone be this adorably graceful.

Jeojn Jungkook is an epitome of beauty from his pale as porcelain like skin to his dark raven silky soft hair to that cute boop able nose AND did you see his cheeks like- god own made those baby pink bunny cheeks with rose petals itself, oh how much he wants to bite them and please don't even get him started on those two lavish pretty pink lips and lastly his favorite mirror through which he wants to look himself, those two pretty ocean like doe eyes which holds millions of pearls inside and right now it looks so tired- wait tited? why is he tired? Now when Taehyung noticed jungkook's little wet hair which looks like he took an after class bath just a few minutes ago.

Maybe Jungkook also came in just a while but why? Our class got over hours ago.

"Yeah" Said Taehyung while keeping his bag on the table and removing his shoes in a process to keep it in a shoe rack which was fixed in the table.

"Oh, how was it?" Asked koo while settling on a couch.

"It was fine just a few things here and there and our project will be complete, next is your turn to guide the meeting ? You look like, you came just now. Did you go somewhere?" Asked Taehyung while coming closer to couch area.

"Oh! Yeah, I came here around half an hour ago." Said Jungkook sheepishly as now fully comfortable on a couch with his laying position.
"And, I just went to nearby li-library to study! Yeah Study!!!"

"Okie kookie, just don't over do yourself, wait I will come back after freshing up and then we will cook something." With that saying Taehyung went towards the bathroom not before ruffling his koo's hair (and as usual failed to notice a blushing bunny) with few thoughts running wild in his tiggy brain. For example-

1) Jungkook and Taehyung both are FREAKING nerds and ALWAYS study together, and they have almost already completed their syllabus.

2) Why doesn't jungkook ask Taehyung to come along to library as always.

3) His books definitely are not study related because they bought those books already together, so what are they about and why is he not sharing those with him? Are those about new project? Is Jungkook working on something secretly?

4) Did Jungkook finally find his crush and goes there secretly to meet him- no no no no that can't be true!!!

With all these thoughts Taehyung came to the drawing room and-

"Enough is enough I SHOULD ASK HIM" Yelled Taehyung with determination to ask Jungkook about all those books and the Library.

"Ask? What are you saying Hyungie?" Jungkook spoke by breaking all the intrusive thoughts of Taehyung.

"Ah! Yeah! Y-yess, there's something I want to ask you about yeah b-but let's eat something before. Yes we should EAT." Blabbered Taehyung nervously.

"Ok Hyungie, let's eat you seem too hungry" Muttered Jungkook with confusion written all over his face.
___________________________________________

First chapter
I know! I know! It's shit but I will try my best to improve in next chapter,
This was just a filler, things will get spicy next.

First chapterI know! I know! It's shit but I will try my best to improve in next chapter,This was just a filler, things will get spicy next