Chapter 3

Tw: possessive behavior, implied kidnapping, surgery, blood, dead bodies, bones, weapons, and implied murder

Third person POV

Tommy blearily blinked his eyes. He went to rub his eyes when a hand grabbed his hand. "Don't do that dear! You'll hurt yourself." The person said. Tommy couldn't see who it was but he recognized the voice. He could also hear muttering but he couldn't make out what they were saying. "Where am I?" Tommy asked. "Your home! We took you from your parents because you said you wanted us to." Wilbur said. Tommy nods slowly in understanding. He was slowly remembering what had happened yesterday. At least he thinks it was yesterday. What day was it? He can't tell because he can't see. "Why can't I see anything?" Tommy asks. "Your eyes just haven't adjusted to our world yet." Wilbur explains. Tommy nods before laying back down. "Are you tired Toms?" Wilbur asked. Tommy nods and yawns. He feels Wilbur pull the blanket up on top of him. He snuggled down into the blanket and drifts off.

"Wow Wil. You did a good job with that." Phil says "he's so adorable and perfect. He really was the best choice." "Yeah I guess. I'm not going to get close to him though." Techno grunts but his eyes soften when they settle on Tommy. "His adjustments are coming along well. Next we need to do the-" Wilbur starts. "Take it slow Wilbur. He has to recover from the first thing." Techno says. "Ooooooo~ is the Blade worried about someone?Is THE blade showing affection?!" Wilbur teased. Technos hand's twitched closer to the axe that was leaning on the wall. Wilbur gulped "ok! Ok! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I didn't mean it." Phil sighed and sat next to Tommy. He threads his fingers through Tommy's hair. Wilbur and Techno continue bickering. Unfortunately for the SBI Tommy would probably have to stay asleep or at least blindfolded until all additional features were finished. They didn't want Tommy to see himself while he was still in the middle of growing everything. Wilbur and Techno finally settle down and they lay down next to Tommy. Phil smiles at them as he lays down on the large bed with his three children. He loved them dearly even if they sometimes reject his love.

Tommy woke up to people talking. He didn't know how long he had been asleep for. "Toms! Your awake." Wilbur exclaims. "Fine Wil. We can take it off just to watch a movie." Phil says. Tommy heard Wilbur jump in excitement. Wilbur grabbed something that was on Tommy's head and pulled it off. Tommy blinked as the light burned his eyes. He blinked a few times before finally being able to see again. "C'mon Toms! We're gonna go watch a movie! What do you want to watch?" Wilbur asked. "Can we watch Rise of the Guardians? I watched it when I was younger and I really wanted to watch it again." Tommy asks timidly. "Of course little brother!" Wilbur exclaimed. Tommy smiled and they all walked downstairs and turned on the TV. Tommy curled up into his brothers and they all watched the movie.

After all the family went to sleep the door creaked open. Three men stood in front of door. "Are you ready?" One asked. "We've been planning this for forever yes we are ready!" Another says. The three of them set foot inside the house. Suddenly the comforting house turned into dark and twisted hallways and rooms. Skulls, decimated bodies, blood, weapons, and body parts were strewn everywhere. The door closed behind the people and they started their journey. Unbeknownst to them, a pink haired piglin had been listening. He smiled at them his red eyes gleaming. "Tommy's first victims came earlier than we anticipated."

"Phil they arrived early." Techno declared. Wilbur stopped playing with Tommy's hair and Phil paused whatever he was doing. "Are you sure?" Phil asked. "Positive." Techno responds. "Tommy won't be ready for another few weeks. We have to keep them away from Tommy and we need to keep them distracted. Don't kill them yet but you can hurt them. Wear them out so Tommy can get an easier target." Phil demanded. Techno nodded and left the room. He grabbed his axe and ran down the hall with a blood thirsty look on his eyes. "If you leave Tommy and go after one of them then you can do whatever you want as long as you don't kill them. So you can cut off their limbs or their eyes. As long as they live it's fine." Phil says. Wilbur clearly was thinking about it before muttering cursed at Phil, he stood up and walked out the door. He grabbed his equipment and he to ran off. Phil smiles darkly as he starts petting Tommy's hair "Let the games begin."

Hello humans! I'm so sorry for not posting. I was really really sick and I couldn't really post. I am so so so sorry and I am trying really hard to update more often. Anyways we got a new dog. His name is Frank and he's very sweet. Remember you are loved, you matter, eat food, drink water, I love you all<3.