Chapter 3 - Hollywoods biggest part

Chapter :3

I was sitting in the waiting area, waiting to board my plane. I was flying back to England for a few days, then I was flying out to Australia to start a new life. Sort of. Not really. Just a new house. My family were having a massive goodbye party before I left, and I was both nervous and exited at the same time.
"Flight 207 boarding" said the loud speaker as I collected my bags and prepared to board the plane.

- (night of the party)

I slipped on my bodycon green metallic dress and slipped on some casual trainers. I wasn't wasting a good pair of heels because of drunkenness. Lots of my celebrity friends were gonna be at this party, including one direction *winks* so the paps were gonna be swarming. But who cares? This is my party and I'm gonna get smashed. We were holding it in a barn near my house, which was awesome. They'd put in a bar, sofas and even a dance floor with an amazing sound system. You can picture it.
Josh was the first to turn up, and I have no idea who came second because we'd already started on the shots. Just for your information, I'm an ace at beer pong. Josh and I were really close after the movie and I was gonna miss him a lot. All my favourite old songs were playing and me and josh just went and danced for a while, very drunkenly may I add. Eventually I must have bumped into Harry styles, as I was sitting next to him on one of the sofas, laughing so hard I was trying not to piss myself. He turned to me and said
"So you're moving down under? I'm gonna miss youuuuuuu" he said slurring his words.
"Me too haz but I'll come visit"
For a while we just listened to the conversations around us, until suddenly he seemed to have a eureka moment.
"Ohhh my goshhh, you should hit up our little buddies 5 seconds of summer!!! You know, the onessss we went on tour with!!!" He said loudly.
"Who?!" I said just as loudly.
"You knowwww Lukey, CalPal, Ashy and Mikeeeee" he said sluring more.
"Okayayyyy I'll tryyyy" I said as I was pulled up to dance again.

- (Calum's POV)

It was one of our nights off and apparently there was a massive celebrity party in England somewhere. The only reason we knew was because the Louis from 1D drunkenly called us with some British girl named Teddy. Call me maybe was blaring over some speakers loudly so we could hardly hear what they said. Call me maybe is an oldish song, but I know from experience that watching drunk people Dancing to it is hilarious so I didn't judge. Louis called Ashton, who put the phone on speaker, whilst we all laughed at how drunk they were.
"ASHYYYYY BOYYYYYY"
"Um, hey Louis? You okay?" Said Ashton uneasily
"Hell fuckign yeaaaaa I'm great, Teddys great tooooooo"
"Who's Teddy?"
"Ohhhh she's movingggg to Sydney sooooon you shoudk meet up!!!!" He said loudly "she's reaaaaaaaallly pretttyyyyy"
"Louuuuu you're toooooo cute, I'm noott" came an amazing voice. The boys must have thought the same because we all looked up. Her voice was hot.
The phone call continued until Louis and Teddy 'needed to do more shots'. Boy they were gonna be hungover tomorrow.

- (Teddys POV)

Me and Louis called a few people, I can't remember why, but we did. It was funny, especially when we called someone called 'AshPoo' because he sounded so on edge. Eventually we left to do more shots, because I was enjoying myself. At some point I found myself next to Cara Delevingne doing some weird dance in the middle of the dance floor. I was literally having the time of my life. We took so funny photos in the photobooth and posted them on Instagram. Cara was supposed to be in the sequel to Times Last Friend, and we couldn't wait, because we were really close. Plus, she's fucking stunning. Cara was posting a lot on her Instagram, but I was too drunk to even care. At this point it was only about 11pm, which is surprising but we still had ages to look forward to. There was people everywhere and I was loving it. I could dance for hours. I quickly checked my phone and I had a text from my mum saying she'd gone to stop the paps getting in. God bless my mother.