Prologue

It was such a beautiful day to be sleeping, but there’s one thing bothering Cale, making him not be able to. The Crown Prince came to his house abruptly and demanded things.

"You and I had a contract." Having his leg crossing another one, the Crown Prince leisurely sip on his cup of tea. Cale's eyes twitch at the reminder. "Of course I hope you can do something for me as well." Not like Cale has any choice.

He must follow the contract. The contract is that of the one his maternal family made, just a bit similar to God of Death’s vow. Since the Crown Prince has fulfilled his side of the contract, now Cale has to do his.

"What do you want?" Such a disrespectful tone of voice, the Crown Prince looks at him in amusement. Of course there would be consequences to disrespecting a Royal, but this is the Cale Henituse himself. The Trash of the Count's family.

"Be my wife."

"Sorry, what!?"

Cale might need to clear his ears because he just heard something absurd. Of course the Crown Prince would not ask him, a trash, to be his wife so suddenly.

Of course.

*****

A rewrite and yes, hello! I'm back. Even though I said I will stop writing, I'm back just to finished or just completely rewrite my published stories.

It's better this way so you guys can read it without feeling upset of lacking/incomplete story(ies). Still, no promise it'll be good since it's been a while since I last read the book and I haven't read the 2nd one yet.

Btw, read the tags.