might get him in trouble, but.. He ran his finger underneath Hal's

balls. It worked. He felt Hal's hips convulse, once, and then felt the cum going down his throat. He drank it all in. The slurping noises he made just got Hal to laughing.

"You sound like the pig you are brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrad. Should I call you Wilbur instead of my bitch?"

"How about calling me brad."

Hal imitated his voice. "How about calling me brad? Know what? I may call you Dunphy, because you remind me of that dad on 'Modern Family' I always had a crush on him"

"You have a crush on me Sir?" As soon as he asked, brad regretted it. Hal pushed him on his back and pinned him.

"Damn right I do. I have a crush on you about the size of your big

mouth. I just wonder how many cocks it can hold. Maybe we'll find out sometime." He laughed as brad squirmed under him.

"Good thing I'm not playing with your tits, brad boi. You might REALLY squirm. "

"Please Sir. Can you let me up? I really wanna get to work. "

"Sure... " Hal ran his finger around brad's navel. "I just wanna go over what we're doing tonight with you."

"We're not doing anything tonight. I'm going home."

Hal thought about that answer for a minute. He was about to gamble. He

had a feeling brad was getting addicted.

"Ok, sure. You can spend the night alone. But here's the deal. If you call me, and want to get together, then either.... I come over and sleep with you in YOUR bed, OR.... and he smiled. "I have a special penalty

planned for you. Keep in mind if I sleep in your bed, since you're the girl in bed, you sleep where your wife sleeps. I sleep in your spot."

Brad laughed. "You're not coming over, and there's not gonna be any penalty. "

"We'll see bradford..." Hal laughed. "You get one night off. But I

expect you back here on Tuesday. And if you don't come willingly... I'll come and get you."

That thought got brad kind of excited and he muttered "Just try."

In the shower, brad thought about everything that had happened to him

that weekend. He was having a LOT of his fantasies fulfilled. Not the

one about being shipped out to another country , but Hal seemed to "read" him. He kinda liked the idea of being blackmailed, and he LOVED how Hal just broke him down, little by little. He thought about how he had