Obsidian, without warning. Bit off a piece of her arm, much to the surprise of the Goddess watching her, and allowed her blood to drop off her scales and into the quenching station.

She then lowered herself, and by motioning with her head. She managed to make Hephaestus understand her intention, and made her pull a pinkish liquid inside a glass bottle from her saddle.

Obsidian then motioned to her wound, and Hephaestus understood immediately, before uncorking the bottle and poured the contents on the wound.

The effect was immediate as her wound disappeared at a rapid rate.

"Ok, that's some potent healing potion right there. Anyway, what's next? Want me to melt the iron while bathing in your blood?" Obsidian shook her head, which confused Hephaestus. Only for her eyes to widen as Obsidian's throat glowed bright orange.

Hephaestus quickly got out of dodge and pushed the now filled quenching station, to the side. To make sure nothing gets burnt to a crisp, just in time for Obsidian to let out a torrent of bright orange flames.

The whole process lasted five minutes, as Obsidian's flames quickly melted the metals into combining with her blood.

Obsidian then growled at Hephaestus who knew what to do next, as she immediately grabbed a few molds and started pouring the melted metals into bars and a single sword.

She then left the ingots to cool, and grabbed the now semi-hardened sword mold and went straight to the anvil.

Hephaestus started forging, occasionally letting Obsidian heat up the blade, if it cooled down considerably.

And after a few minutes later, Hephaestus now held a Dragonsteel Long Sword.

"Well damn... This is one beautiful blade... Now to test it" Obsidian merely yawned and rested, as she watches Hephaestus do some tests on the blade.

She did however, let out a rhythmic growl, as if laughing after she watched Hephaestus, slam a steel sword on the Dragonsteel one. Making the steel sword shatter upon impact.

"Well, I gotta say. This sword is far superior to my other weapons... Quite absorbent to Magic too" Hephaestus then placed the blade down, and looked at Obsidian.

"Well, you upheld your side of the deal, now come here" Obsidian, seeing where this is going, immediately made her way to Hephaestus.

Once close enough to place a hand on her snout. Hephaestus closed her eyes and started pouring her Divine Essence to Obsidian. Who glowed.

Her glow became brighter and brighter, that even Hephaestus had to cover her eyes.

Until her glowing form shrunk. Slowly forming a female body with wings for arms.

The glow died out, revealing Obsidian's new form to the world.

Of course, her saddle didn't transform along with her, so it's now on the floor behind Obsidian.

She had untamed red hair, similar to Hephaestus. A dark skin color, with bronze scales on her shoulder, cheeks, thighs, and her feet. But instead of feet, it's a three toed limb that ends in sharp claws.

Her wing arms are similar to her True Form, only with the patterns on the edge of her wings.

Oh, she has B+ breasts too.

"Damn, *whistles* You're pretty hot. Also added in a simple languages spell, just to make sure you can talk" Hephaestus complimented.

"I-" Obsidian clears her throat. "I... Feel so... Light... And kind of cold" Her voice, if Haise could hear her. Would make him think of Kaela Kovalskia.