She almost abandoned her current objective and fly back, but remembered that in her current situation. She wouldn't be of much help, due to not fitting inside her Papa's house.

So with a heavy heart, she faced the Couple and motioned them to continue.

Except the Couple were on their bottoms after experiencing the surge of power.

Somewhere West, Court Alf

Kirin, the Lighting Wyvern is currently enjoying her time in Court Alf. Even though she couldn't transform, she still can enjoy the scenery and Music of the Island Nation.

She's currently with The Fourth Song Island "Saida" Diva. Levin Dill, the Thunderbird.

"HAHA! I like your style Wyvern! But first! We need to find my secretary, she can help open this damn letter!" Levin said with enthusiasm that could rival even The Fire Hashira.

"I get it that you need your letter, not be wet. But come on! Whatever this transparent thing covering it, needs to burn!" She exclaimed. Normally, while having wings for arms, they could still open letters... But not when covered by plastic, as we found out.

"Say, why don't you transform? It's easier and your True Form is too big to fit in my HQ!" Levin asked Kirin. Only for Kirin to shake her head.

"Hah!? What do you mean you couldn't transform?! What's the point of fucking your Husband then?! Unless of course, he's into that kind of kink, but still! It's easier to make babies with a Humanoid Form, than your True Form" She ranted, all the while flying at considerable speeds, to make sure she could keep up with Kirin.

Kirin rolled her eyes. After all, why bother looking, when you have the best closest to you?

"Hey! Slow down! We're here!" Levin yelled.

The two slowed down, and Kirin let Levin land first, before landing herself.

"Alright! Now stay here and I'll grab my assistant!" Kirin let out a huff before laying down on the marble floor. Only to suddenly raise her head high, and look back to the direction of her home. As a familiar, yet darker power surged throughout the world.

Her pupils narrowed, before she roared. Levin on the other hand is barely standing up, but didn't fail to notice Kirin charging electricity around her.

"Hey wait! Stop!" But her words only fell on deaf ears as Kirin, now fully encompassed by lighting. Disappeared after a sound of erupting thunder.

Meanwhile, with Hephaestus under the northern mountains

"Alright, now listen here lass. I know that you're excited and all to transform so why don't we make a deal first" Hephaestus told Obsidian, who narrowed her draconic eyes at the Goddess.

"Woah, easy there. Feisty one aren't ya? Look, while I'm happy to help a friend and all, but I'm the type of Goddess that takes something in return for giving something. You know, equivalent exchange or a trade, so to speak" Obsidian loosened her stance, but rolled her eyes at the Goddess.

"Don't you sass me! Now you want to hug your Dad or what? All I want in exchange, is to know how to make Dragonsteel. Fair deal right? You get to be as close to Haise as you want, while I get to know the secret of making Dragonsteel" Now, normally Obsidian would just breath fire at whoever annoyed her, but since this one is literally the Goddess of Volcanoes and Fire. She didn't even try.

"So? Deal?" With one last roll of her eyes, Obsidian grabbed a large quenching station and dropped some scrap iron on it.

"Oh, right. Forgot you couldn't speak. So, what's the next step?" Hephaestus commented.