Thirteenth Chapter: Cry For You

Start from the beginning

"You so fake" Navy said under her breath as Courtney heard her.

"What you say I didn't hear you?" Courtney said staring at her sister like she wanted to challenge her.

"I said you fake what you got to say now?" Navy said getting up in her face.

"Girl say what you gotta say I'm not trying to fight you" Courtney said as she kept it going. "You not even worth it and what you getting mad at me for I was saving your ass from getting In trouble by them and I'm not the only one who snitched on you Katrina told them the sneaking out part I kept my mouth closed!" 

"Why did both of you told In the first place, I'm not the one who fucking with two friends at the same time now am I?"

"Damn it's like that what's up with you I thought giving it up would make you less-uptight but now I see you really done fell and bump your head"  Courtney said folding her arms across her chest.

"Whatever, worry about K-Ci no better yet worry about Dalvin before you come for my relationship" Navy says walking away from her as she shuts the bathroom door back.

She took a deep sigh afterwards as she opened up the pregnancy test and started to take one as she walked herself to the toilet and did her thing.

The test came back negative just like she thought. 

Navy felt relieved as she walks herself out of the bathroom to go tell her parents the news that they been waiting for.

"So what did It say?" Her parents asked holding each other hands at the dinner table.

Navy stopped right there In front of the table while she let them guess what it said first.

"What y'all think?" Navy says rubbing her stomach like as they really got worried.

Her parents both looked at each other while they thought everything they worked so hard for was gone down the drain just like that.

"Don't tell me we're going to be grandparents at 41 and 43?" Jackie says giving her this look.

"Oh got you good I see and no I'm not pregnant!!" Navy said telling them.

"Baby girl don't play like that you had us worried" Angelo said as he hugged his daughter.

"Right" Then it was Jackie turn to hug her.

"I'm sorry but I told you both that It wasn't even nothing to be concerned about now y'all see why I didn't want to tell you" Navy says as she smiled showing her white teeth.

"Yeah, but we didn't know what else to do once we heard you sneaking off to meet up with him and now this It really took a toll on us we hope you can understand what we're coming from"

"Yeah I know you just being like how any parent will be" Navy said to them.

"And you should be happy that you've parents like us to keep you In line" Jackie said looking at her daughter.

"I know and of course" Navy said while smiling.

"Alright you can now go and talk to your friends baby girl we see you at dinner" Angelo said to his daughter right before It was time to leave the room.

"Okay love you both" Navy said to her parents.

"Love you too" Jackie and Angelo replied.

***

After her parents had a talk with her this morning Navy decided to go to Starbucks to get her a Iced Coffee while she waited In line for the cashier to get done with her order.

After that Navy turned her head to the other side and notice a group of girls in line discussing about her man and Jodeci.

"So what did the guys say to meet them at after they get too New York since you practically dating one of them?" Some black haired girl asked boldly.

"Well they told us to meet them back at the hotel I got K-Ci to write everything down for us It's somewhere at my house I've to find where I put it" The other woman says flipping her hair.

Navy heard that and looked right up at all them talking while she payed for her drink.

Them other girls saw her giving a double take at them while they became quiet In the line.

"Okay what she staring this way for do she want us to be friends with her or something?" The other one says being sarcastic.

"Girl hell no she don't look like she can fit In besides she look basic you see what the girl got on why do she look like a nerd?" The other girl Instigated as all of them started laughing while looking right at Navy.

"Where did she get that outfit at her ass need to stop having her mom shop for her she too grown for that" The other one said joining in while making a jokes session right in front of her.

Navy heard them talking trash that's when she grabbed her drink out the cashier hand after paying her then she gathered her wallet on the counter and walked out of the Starbucks line.

She walked back to her car after all that as she sated In the parking lot thinking about Devante which it was started too get too her.

She started hitting on the steering wheel a couple of times while letting her frustrations go as she cried In the car.

"Shit shit shit." She repeated out three times. 

That was when she realize she lost her best friend and soulmate it's not much she can do.

To Be Continued...

Thoughts on Navy having herself a meltdown?

What's your thoughts on the parents having Navy take a pregnancy test?

What do you think Is gonna happen next?

Which one of them girls you think that was In the store? If you know leave it down in the comments