"What's so funny?" She questions, head tilting slightly to the side.

A whisp of laughter escapes your lips. "Your hair, it's just- I'm not used to seeing it like this." Her hands immediately dart to her hair in an attempt to brush it smooth with her fingers.

"What, messy? Believe me, everyone makes fun of me for it," she says, a small pout forming on her lips.

You shake your head, a smile on your lips. "No, no. It's cute, Mika."

"I think you're just making fun of me at this point," she replies, hands still in her hair.

"No," you say, drawing out the 'o' as you make your way next to her. "I swear, it's cute. A little funny, but cute."

"Sure," she huffs once she had finished grooming her hair to a somewhat presentable point.

The more awake you became, the more pensive you grew. What were you supposed to do now? Were you supposed to leave her apartment? How were you supposed to get to work? Could you even make it to work on time?

"Y/n? You there?" You hear Mikasa's voice call, breaking you out of your stupor.

"Hm? Oh, yeah. It's just- What's the plan for today?"

"Oh," She responds, raking a hand through her slightly-tamed hair. "If you want, I can either drop you off at your dorm or you can come with me to set. Although, you'd be really early."

You weighed your options in your head. On one hand, your dorm was a thirty-minute commute from Mikasa's apartment or a twelve-minute drive by car so you would arrive home latest at six. However, MAPPA Studios was an hour's commute from your dorm, a commute that was one of the worst parts of your day. Especially since it was during the peak of the morning rush hour.

On the other hand, if you were to travel with Mikasa, you'd probably be on set by six-thirty with nothing to do. Then there was the issue with your stuff. You left all of your work-related items at your dorm which you kind of, really needed.

But god, did you hate that hour commute. You were so desperate to make this work in a way where you would miss it.

"I don't have any of my work things on me. Is it ok for you to drop me off at my dorm so I can get my things and then go to set together?"

A beat of silence passes. "Yeah, of course. I should've thought of that myself," Mikasa responds, sounding sincere.

"Really? Are you sure?" You didn't want to overstay your welcome with her, especially with how accommodating she had already been with you.

She waves you off with a flick of her wrist. "Y/n, seriously, it's fine. I'm more than happy to. Just think of it as thanks for last night."

You feel your face flush hot at her words, hanging your head low as a teasing smirk appears on her lips. In your peripheral you see her get up from her spot on the bed.

"Where are you going?" You ask.

"To make us breakfast," she says. "Feel free to freshen up in the meantime."

"Yeah, ok. Thanks."

The corners of her mouth lift as her eyes softly crinkle at you in means to form a delicate smile on her face. "Anytime, Y/n."

-

"Hey, I'm back." You were panting as you swiftly settled into Mikasa's passenger seat, buckling your seatbelt. You had gathered all of your things in haste, as well as getting dressed into a new set of clothes.

You even had the opportunity to touch up the hickeys on your neck with some concealer.

"Perfect," she says as she starts the car. "Hey, I completely forgot to mention but is it ok if Eren comes with us? We usually carpool together. Makes things easier for the both of us."