Chapter 10.5: Lesson 2 on Evolution!

After the whole over-blot fiasco that occurred the weekend, Riddle apologized to his dorm students for his actions and such. However, Riddle was quite antsy on his apology for Mika even though he apologized the other day. He felt that the apology he gave to the girl wasn't enough as his behavior was inexcusable. Since she's the only one with more experience with Pokémon than everyone in Twisted Wonderland. He was also feeling impatient about what he should do. She told him that she'll think of something that he can do to make it up to her. He even talked with Trey, Cater, Ace, Deuce, and the rest of their Pokémon this morning. And they reassured him that he should wait for her to say what she wants.

Riddle let out a sigh, "Should I offer some tea and tarts once I apologize again?" He asked Rosalie and Berry. While they were walking down the hall carrying some paperwork for the Headmage to have. Once they arrived at Crowley's office, he heard another familiar voice coming from there.

"Miss Suzuki, you want to build a large greenhouse similar to the botanical garden that we have on campus. So you can grow berries and medical herbs from your world, and herbs, flowers, fruits and vegetables from this world. As well as house all your Pokémon to live in. Not only that, you also want to build an indoor field and playground so they can be active as well?" Crowley asked.

"Rookie?"

"Yes, that's right. I know you're letting Grim, my Pokémon and I stay at Ramshackle without paying any expenses. As well as having a plumber and electrician fix the pipes, and electrical box. I wanted to ask first before I make any purchases of course. Since I realized each dormitory would be able to make requests that the dorm needs/ replacements if something is broken. I thought that since I'm the Prefect of the House of Ramshackle, that I would make a request as well. Oh, and some more renovations for the dormitory too." Mika replied.

It's the headmage and Mika... Riddle thought while waiting at the front doors, leaning close along with Rosalie and Berry.

"Hm, I'll allow it but the paycheck you'll be receiving won't be until this Friday. So how will you be able to afford it?" Crowley asked.

Mika smiled, "Oh, don't worry about that. I'll just go to Sam again and pawn off my gold nugget for Thaumarks." She replied.

"G-Gold!?"

"Rookiedee!?"

"Yeah, but anyways thanks headmage! I have to get going now so it was nice chatting with you and Raven. Oh and don't deduct my pay just because I said I have gold. If he does, then Raven you know what to do." Mika said.

"Rookie!"

"Wha!? Miss Suzuki! I wouldn't do such a thing! And why are you going so soon? First period classes aren't going to start for another hour."

"Oh, I'm going to be meeting with Professor Crewel and Professor Trein. So I'll see you later in class." Mika says.

Riddle heard her footsteps, he along with Rosalie and Berry backed away from the door. Once the door was open, he saw Mika with Hana sleeping in her arms.

"Oh, good morning Riddle, Rosalie and Berry." The girl greeted.

Riddle stuttered out loudly, "Y-Yes! Good morning to you too Prefect!"

"Vee!" Hana squealed, jumping up in the air and back into her trainer's arms.

Mika blinked but let out a giggle, "Ahaha! That was quite the wake up call you got there Hana. Hahaha!"

"Eevee! Vee!" Hana pouted climbing up to her trainer's right shoulder then gave Riddle a glare.

Riddle then stammered again, "A-Ah I'm sorry for startling you Hana."