Chapter Seventeen // A Plan

Start from the beginning

Grimmjow swung his leg over the bed and stood up. Keeping his gaze away from Katsuma he walked out the door, heading back downstairs. Katsuma finally sat up gripping her towel before finally grabbing clothes out of the closet.

Once downstairs, Grimmjow made his way to the kitchen to raid the fridge. He grabbed a can of iced coffee. Katsuma finally made her way downstairs.

"Ready?"

Keeping her eyes to the floor, Katsuma simply nodded yes in response.

The two made their way to Uraharas shop. Waiting for them at the coffee table were Kiskue, Ichigo, and Yoruichi.

"Since when did you two become best friends?"

Katsuma scoffed at Ichigo, brushing past Grimmjow to sit down.

"We're NOT best friends. He's just a stalker that I can't seem to get rid of."

Grimmjow found this to be the perfect opportunity to get under her skin.

"That is not what you said last night."

Kiskue, Yoruichi, and Ichigo had the same look on their faces. Katsuma slammed her fists on the table.

"What the hell! We've never done anything like that! Don't listen to him!"

Grimmjow threw his head back in laughter while Katsuma gritted her teeth. Kiskue snapped his fan shut.

"Alright, alright, enough middle school teasing. Let's talk about the real reason I've called you here."

Katsuma finally settled down. She picked up a cup and took a quick swig while listening.

"Your father. We need to figure out why he's here or what he plans on doing here. It's not good for him to be in Karakura."

Katsuma rose a brow.

"I thought he's was in the near by town where all the rich people live."

"Thats what we were hoping you could tell us." Yoruichi chimed in. Katsuma took a deep sigh while rubbing her temples.

"Well he is a master manipulater and a sleeze bag if you will. He ran a club to hide all his other work. Everyone knows him for having a super fun club but, he's true business lies underneath it."

"Does he still have that club?" Ichigo asked carefully.

"I don't know. That was a long time ago."

A grin grew across Kiskues face. "Sounds like a field trip! Let's go on a mission!"

Ichigo and Katsuma let their mouths hit the floor.

"You're fucking joking."

"Nope! We're gonna have teams of two. I'll get a hotel rented out in the next town. I'll be sure to snag a fancy one!"

Katsuma drug her hands down her face while groaning dramatically.

"Kiskue!!!"

"Oh now, now! Don't be a drama queen! Here's how it'll work. Yoruichi and I will be the over looks. We'll always be watching from afar even if you can't see us. Then, Ichigo, Orihime, you, and Grimmjow will go inside the club and get more information about Rabashi. So! I suggest going to the mall and finding a niccce little outfit!"

Great.

Just great.

Katsuma had no interest in being apart of this whole catastrophe but, then again. Revenge on her father was starting to sound sweet. Orihime, Ichigo, Grimmjow, and Katsuma headed to the mall while Kiskue picked out a hotel and got everything ready.

"What do people even wear at a club?" Katsuma mumbled in frustration.

Orihime didn't know either but, she kept her positive attitude.

"Hmm. Oh! I know! A club right? Clubs are fun! So maybe a bunch of colorful things!"

Grimmjow pinched the bridge of his nose.

"You two are hopeless. Stick with dark colors."

Katsuma cocked a brow and crossed her arms.

"Since when are you the club expert? Oh let me guess. Hoppers are your type, huh?"

Grimmjow rolled his eyes.

"Oh princess, you don't know a thing about my type."

Feeling annoyed at Grimmjows sarcastically, Katsuma stomped away towards the more dark colored dressed but, something caught her eye. It was a black, strappy, leather top. Boy was it flashy. She picked it up and grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans and sparkly heals.

Kagamino City.

East of Karakura Town.

The group finally stood in front of the hotels entrance. It was a sight to see. Had to be 30 stories high. The marble floor was shiny and freshly polished. The chandelier was beautiful but, huge. Men were in suits and women were dressed in designer dresses.

"Alright! Here's the keys! Go check out your rooms." Kiskue spoke with excitement.

Katsuma blinked a few times before speaking.

"Uhhh..." she trailed off. Kiskue grew a sly grin.

"Oh! Right! You'll be sharing a room with your partner."

Grimmjow began laughing while snatching the key from Katsumas hand.

"Oh this is gonna be fun."