Chapter 8: Blake? Is That You?

Now that little Bethany didn't have her little toy; she didn't have much to do. Of course, she can get another toy, but that would only increase suspicions; it's not like anyone suspects her. Blake's "foolish friends," think the GMG just stressed their precious "Blake." Bethany now knows that Lucas is at a loss, meaning that if he did something, the spell could be broken; she didn't want to risk that if the spell was to be broken, her cover could be blown. She was still babysitting Etch, and she hated every second of it. "Why won't this child leave me alone!" repeated on her mind the whole day.

Meanwhile, Lucas and Mario went on a boat on the docks, ready to part on the mission. But, unfortunately, both needed clarification about who the mysterious girl was and how she knew them.

Mario: Who was that?

Lucas: Why are you looking at me for?

Mario: Well, she did say she was your girlfriend. Could it be one of your ex trying to get you back?

Lucas: Look, I don't even have an ex Blake's my first and only girlfriend!

Mario: Then why did she look so over her knees for you?

Lucas: I don't know; I'm way too confused.

Both stood, trying to process what had just happened. Lucas was starting to feel odd, Mario noticed.

Mario: Hey, you okay?

Lucas: No, I'm not. I'm still thinking about that girl.

Mario: What do you think about cheating?

Lucas: No! When she talked, I felt she was lying and telling the truth, but I needed to figure out what things were. Something doesn't feel right.

Mario: Let's just try to finish this up, then we'll worry about that.

Lucas: All right. Let's get this done.

Both left atlantide on to the mission, and while Blake was in Bethany's body, she didn't know what to do until two men saw her on her knees.

???: You okay, miss?

Blake looked up and saw two of her other friends, Brandon and David. She had Brandon lending her a hand to help her up. Blake doubted telling about Bethany. She thought that they wouldn't believe them. But she still holds onto Brandon's hand.

Blake: I'm fine.

Both men noticed the few tears streaming down as she stood and saw the sad expression. They recognized that face. Blake would always make that face. They both looked at each other and then at the girl and then saw a reflection of blake in her

Blake: If I'm bothering you, I'll leave.

Not wanting to leave and tell them the truth, she turned and was about to go, but then she felt something holding her arm. She turned and saw that David was holding her.

David: Blake? Is that you?

Brandon: I don't think that's Blake.

There were more tears coming out, and then the girl went to hug both men. That's when they realized that Blake was in another person's body.

Blake: I'm so glad someone realized you guys have no idea how hard this was.

Brandon and David were still processing everything they hugged her back when they were hugging. we could see that Bethany's body was turning into Blake's then once more to Bethany's.

David: Wait! If you're Blake, then who's? ETCH!

Back over at the island, Bethany was still babysitting Etch, and she was having a mental breakdown. All that the child wanted was to play, and this girl despised every second of it. "God, when is his father coming back? I already hate this child so much when this nightmare is going to end. " she was yelling to herself in her mind , and suddenly little Etch fell asleep on the floor.

Bethany: Finally, he's asleep now what I'm going to do. That little boyfriend of hers is gone, and any moment, the spell can be broken. Wait, that crystal there is something that I can do.

She headed towards the lacrima and found something that caught her attention, and then a diabolic smile appeared.

Sorry that it's short it's the only thing that I am currently doing drawings for people, making a Christmas video and going to to do a requested video from ItzAnneYT that I lost all of my work and I have to do it all over again. So I want to apologize to Anne for that. Welp, anyways take care of my Little Dark Roses. Love you, my children! What are your guy's theories? What do you think David will do when he leaves his child with someone else or what is Bethany evil plan. Can't wait to hear your guy's theories!