Chapter 7: I'm Blake!

Since Bethany could not use the Altairus Form, everyone in the guild would suspect her, but she wasn't too worried it would be much of a problem. She'll soon have everyone under her control.

While trying to figure out what to do, she heard a voice that scared her a little.

She turned and saw that it was David and little Etch. They were having Etch hugging what they thought was their mama.

Etch: Mama!

As Etch hugged her, she wasn't confused about how they were. She knew it was another of Blake's annoying friends and an adopted child from David and Lucas, who thought Blake was a mom.

David: sorry, not sorry for intruding, but... Open door policy! Also, are you okay, Blake?

Bethany: Yeah, I'm fine. I was just stressed.

David: Well, next time, don't.

David has always been the type who cares for his guildmates, but he rarely shows it. However, now that he's second in command, he tends to offer it a bit more while still keeping his Showoff, joyful, silly self.

David: Anyways, Brandon and I will be going off to a council meeting, and the others are off the island, so there's no one here to take care of Etch. Could you watch over them for me?

Bethany: Sure, I don't have anything planned.

David: Thank you. Etch be good. Blake, don't lose my son.

Bethany: I won't!

David left his child with "Blake." As he left, he never knew the danger. Bethany saw him go and felt another tackle. She turned and looked down and saw Etch hugging her leg.

Bethany: So Etch, what do you want to do?

Bethany started to play a mom model, having the child not suspect her.

Etch: Play!

While Bethany was doing that over in Atlantide, Lucas and Mario were off heading on a mission together.

Back in the guild, both realized they were running low on money, so they decided to get a job. Unfortunately, when they arrived at the request board, they saw each other grabbing the same position.

-*-

A/N: This is to my friend. I know you ship these two and this scene isn't romantic. So don't say I send these two because I need to know all the ships I shipot. For example, SnowDrop is one of my favorite non-Canon Ships. And another one is KiPper. That's what it's called; I forgot.

-*-

Mario: Were you going to take it?

Lucas: You can take it.

Mario: You know what why don't we take it and split the award

Lucas: I'm game for that.

And with that they left. And headed towards Atlantide to the docks.

While those were off to the job, Blake, whom we know is trapped in a powerless body. She heads off and finds her friends. She could try and convince them that she has switched bodies.

She was running and saw two of her friends from a distance; well, a friend. And a boyfriend. She ran towards them.

Blake: Guys, wait!

Both heard someone yelling and turned to the side, and a brunette girl ran towards them.

Mario: Is something the problem?

Blake: you guys are in danger.

Both men looked at each other confused.

Blake: I'm Blake, and someone took my body.

Mario: You must be a fan?

Blake: What, no Mario, I'm serious. Lucas, you believe me, don't you? I'm your girlfriend.

Lucas looked at her trying to figure out whether she was lying, but they couldn't sense anything.

Blake: Lucas?

Mario then looked at him with confusion in his eyes.

Lucas: I, umm, don't know. Umm Mario.

Mario: don't look at me. I need clarification as you are now.

Blake: you guys have to believe me please.

Lucas: Sorry, we don't know who you are.

With that, both men left her. Blake didn't know what else to do. Her friends were really under Bethany's control.

Meanwhile, Bethany was hanging out with little Etch. Etch was playing with some toys given to them on Christmas but noticed that "Blake" wasn't paying attention to them.

Etch: Is Mama okay?

Bethany: Huh? Oh yeah. Everything's fine.

Etch went towards her and lent their toy, telling her to play with them. She grabbed the toy and was annoyed by the child. So she went to the floor and played and questioned the child.

Bethany: So Etch, where's papa?

Etch: Papa went job with Uncle Mario.

Bethany realized the broken vocabulary the child had.

Etch: Won't be back 3 to.... 5 days.

Bethany: Damn.

Etch: Mama! No bad words.

Bethany: oops, sorry.

Again she was annoyed. How could a child be lecturing her? She already hated this kid.

Etch: Mama, date Paoa?

Bethany: As in going on a date with Papa? Yes.

As much as she hated saying that, she still did. This would mean that there will be some change of plans.

Well, that's it for this chapter i hope you guys enjoyed and what are your theories? Take care, my Little Dark Roses! Love you, my children!