Chapter 4: "Blake" What's Wrong?

Lucas: Blake, come on, we don't have all day. Where are you at? The guild’s waiting for us.

    Lucas started to get worried he couldn’t find Blake.

Bethany: Poor guy worried that he couldn’t find his precious girlfriend.

Bake: How do you know that?

Bethany: I saw your match. It was… interesting. Very interesting. What do you think if he gets a new girlfriend?

Blake: Don’t you dare.

    Blake felt anger that she placed her hand into a fist, ready to attack her. But then Bethany noticed that Lucas was running in their direction.

Bethany: Believe me, Blake, there will be nothing you can do to stop me.

    Bethany walked away then Lucas ran towards Blake.

Lucas: There you are. I've been looking for you everywhere.

     Lucas noticed the tears in her eyes.

Lucas: Hey, are you all right? What happened?

     Blake didn't say anything. Instead, she hugged him.

Lucas: Did something happen?

Blake: Promise you won't leave me.

     Lucas was confused, but he hugged her back, comforting his girlfriend.

Lucas: I won't.

     They stayed like that for a few minutes, then went home.

     They asked Brandon permission to leave, and David and Lucas took Blake to her house to make her feel okay; even Etch joined.

David: What exactly happened to her?

Lucas: I'm not sure when I found her, she was already crying.

David: did she tell you what it was that hurt her?

Lucas: No, she didn’t.

    Both boys were worried for Blake. Meanwhile, upstairs Etch was with Blake. 

     Etch noticed that there was fear on his mama’s face.

Etch: Is mama okay?

Blake:  I’m fine, Etch, don’t worry.

    Etch went to hug his mama. It was already getting dark. David and Etch left Blake’s house and went to theirs. Lucas ensured Blake stayed in bed and started leaving.

Blake: Don’t leave. I don’t want you to go.

Lucas: Okay, I’ll stay.

     Lucas hopped onto the bed with her and realized Blake rushed to his side, hugged him tightly, and wouldn’t let him go once he was on the bed. She seemed afraid of losing him. Meanwhile in Atlantide, Bethany was ready to strike her plan.

Bethany: I hope you have a good night's sleep because your life will change tomorrow. You'll know what actual suffering is.

     The following day  Bethany woke up, and she still was half asleep. So she walked to the bathroom and washed her face; she saw her reflection in the mirror, then started to freak out.

Bethany: No! No! Please, this has to be a nightmare.

    Bethany tried to rewash her face, then looked at the mirror again and saw the exact reflection. So Balke and Bethany have switched bodies.