chapter 6: You're Mine Now

Lucas: Blake... what are... you...

Everything went black. Bethany stood up and looked at the unconscious water bean.

Bethany: Don't worry. You're in good hands now.

-4 hours later-

Hours passed, and Lucas finally woke up. He was lying on the bed, and as he stood up, he noticed a mark on his arm. It was black striped, running all up his arm, and he started to feel pain.

???: I wouldn't move if I was you.

Still feeling pain, Lucas looked up and saw Blake holding a lacrima.

Lucas: Blake? Ngn...

Bethany: I told you not to move, silly. It can kill you.

Lucas: What? Ngn.

Bethany: You are stubborn, not even listening to your girlfriend.

Lucas looked up at her and realized she wasn't Blake. He knew that Blake wouldn't hurt him. Pure anger appeared on his face, then turned his eyes from blue to gold.

Bethany: ooh, golden eyes; gotta admit you look cute with them.

Lucas: where...is...she?

He said this through the pain. Then Bethany looked at him and stood up from a chair and walked towards him, grabbed his arm, and Lucas yelled out from the immense pain he was in.

Bethany: She's gone. I took her body, and I'm not giving it back.

She then let go having Lucas curled up since Bethany had the mark run to his body.

Yelling out pain in his mind in a dark room, someone felt the pain and knew something was wrong and saw through Lucas's eyes and saw a familiar face.

Garlin: Blake? What's going on?

Garlin tried to get control of Lucas's body but couldn't; then, she saw a symbol in the room that didn't allow her to be in control.

Garlin: What the? Why can't I?

All those times that Garlin tried to get in control of Lucas's body to save him she couldn't. But Bethany researches Blake's friends, so she knows that Lucas is a God Slayer and that there's a god in him.

In the real world, Bethany noticed Lucas's body had marks appearing and disappearing. So she knew it was said god was trying to get control of his body.

Bethany: You silly god, there's nothing you can do to save him. Soon the two of you will be mine.

-1 hour later-

An hour passed, and Lucas once more fell unconscious his body was starting to get back to normal. However, something started appearing on his chest and looked like a crest that had a skull with horns behind its dark wings. This crest is part of the forbidden dark magic that the lacrima had and what this crest can do is find a target. In this case, Lucas has them in immense pain, looking for his strengths and weaknesses. The crest then has them follow every command of the magic holder, Bethany, who controls the lacrima. A few minutes later passed, and Lucas woke up but had no recollection of what had happened.

Lucas: how did I? Wasn't I on my doorstep? Oh well.

Lucas jumped off the bed and did all the routines he always does throughout the day.

Bethany looked at Lucas from the window and noticed that the spell worked. He was now hers, and she could do anything with him.

Bethany: Blake, Blake, Blake. Your little boyfriend is now mine and soon the rest of your friends.

Over in Atlantide, Blake was still curled up on the floor. She stopped crying. She felt helpless. There wasn't anything that she could do to save her friends.

Blake: I should've told them this would never happen if I told Lucas they would find a way to fix this. Why are you such a coward? You're pathetic!

Bethany started exploring Blake's house. She found an ancient book in her attic. Altairus researched Blake so she could learn new spells. Bethany studied the book and was intrigued by the information she found.

Bethany: How to summon storm dragons, typhoons, cloud walls, oh. How to call the great storm dragon leader Altairus. This is quite interesting. Realm of the Storm Dragon... AZEROTH!

Altairus felt Bethany's presence entering his realm. He was in his human form, but he turned into his Dragon form.

Bethany was exploring the realm and soon stumbled on a temple. She entered it, but something didn't allow her in. she saw what it was and it was Altairus.

Altairus: who dares pass my temple?

Bethany pretended to be Blake, but that wouldn't work Altairus knew who she was so he wasn't getting fooled.

Bethany: it's me, Blake. You know me as in the. Umm the Alnarios Form.

But, unfortunately, she got the name wrong. "Is this girl for real? She's making herself a fool."

Altairus: Right... well, you may not pass.

Bethany: But I'm-

Altairus: I know you aren't Blake. Look at yourself. Do you think you can fool me? You've stolen Blake's body, the Altairus Form, which you've not worthy of using. So leave before you can.

Bethany: Before what?

Altairus didn't say anything. Instead, he looked at her and roared. The roar intimated Bethany, and Altairus used his roar to make her leave.

Bethany returned to the real world and she was upset because she knew that she won't be able to use the Altairus Form and everyone will suspect her for not using it. But she wasn't too worried that she still had other plans.

Well that's it for this chapter god I'm not hurt while writing this. Well anyways sorry it was short this was the only thing that I could write. What are your theories on what will happens next can't wait to to read your guy's comments. Also Im on Thanksgiving break so I'll be able to write more. Other than that take care my Little Dark Roses! Love you my children!