Rose

Dana: Become Rory ====>

Your name is Rory Lalonde and you have a very supportive mother. A very supportive drunk mother. She's so supportive about you being Transgender, but, she barely knows your name half the time. Right now she's home! She's nursing a hangover, but she's home....

Home. Speaking of home, you'll be getting a new one! A new and improved One-bedroom apartment with a kitchen! Your mom will have the single bedroom and you and Roxy will be forced in the living room.

Roxy is your older sister whom has gotten of of the similar drinking habit of your mom. Even though, it's hard to admit you found it funny when they were singing drunk karaoke. Roxy will be sending your current wardrobe to Texas, where your best friend Dana sits, not responding to your instant messages.

You're assuming she- he is having a moment with his self esteem. His friends aren't the best, the only people he has right now is you and Derrick. You type quickly to Derrick, bending down far so you can read the small text of Pesterchum.

----tenticalTherapist [TT] begun pestering timusTestified [TT] at 7:17----

TT: Derrick, can you go check on Dave? He doesn't seem to want to respond to my pestering, so I hope he *is* okay.

TT: No problem.

----timusTestified [TT] ceased pestering tenticalTherapist [TT] at 7:19 ----

You're still worried, so you decide to leave your room to find your cellphone. You aren't open with your family, but you trust them enough not to look through your cracked smartphone. You sigh, seeing your sister watching Harry Potter for the 5th time today. You decide to join her, forgetting about your phone.

Roxy smiles at you and points to the screen. "Its ur fave part, Rosie!" She squeals, putting her hand back down. It was in fact your favorite part of Harry Potter and The Order of The Phoenix. When they're running through all the doors to get to the chamber room. Or, You may be recalling that from the book. Hm.

You're sure your eyes went glossy, thinking about how pretty this movie is and how dark it is. Like you. After Sirius dies, you decide to go back to finding your phone. You find it. It says you have a missed call from John. There's a voice mail. 

You unlock your phone and listen to it. 

"Hey Rory-Rose, I came to tell you that my dad okay-d the flying up here for the summer. He even said he'll pay for Jade's!" He giggles. "Man this is gonna be uber fun. Call me back in the morning! Bye." This brings a smile to your lips. "Rox, it's gonna be the Fair all over again!" You shout happily.