»»----> 01 <----««

💋&🚬 

"Ggukie... Ggukie!" Mrs. Jeon knocked on the door of her only son's room, hoping to be loud enough to get him out of the heavy sleep that the boy had. "Your cousins are going to arrive at any moment, you don't want to receive them in your pajamas, do you?" she insisted, although the youngest did not show signs of walking up yet. "You will run out of breakfast!"

"I'm coming, mom..." he growled, his face buried in the pillow, hiding from the bright morning sun.

Summer is present in the city of Busan, where Jeon Jeongguk had spent his entire life, that is, fourteen years. His cousins, Taehyung and Jimin, used to spend the whole hot season with him, traveling from Seoul to that tourist city by the sea every year, since the boy lived practically in front of the beach.

"Hurry up, please", added his mother, before going down to the first floor.

Lazily, Jeongguk sat on the bed, stretching out his arms, listening to the cracking of some bones. He scratched at his raven hair, leaving a swirl in it, before finally deciding to get to his feet to start his day. His expectations were high, since he had spent weeks planning with his cousins what they would do as soon as they got there. At last, he had decided to sing up for surf lessons and Taehyung would accompany him, despite the fear that it caused him. Jimin reserved himself from doing it, with the excuse that he didn't like it at all, although, in reality, his attention was on Jeongguk's neighbors, with whom they met to play in the afternoons. Beach soccer was the predominant activity on his itinerary, although he also included walks, going to see the new amusement park that had been installed in the city, stuffing himself with ice cream and candies to wake up watching horror movies, and surfing lessons.

Jeongguk really hoped that he would be able to do all of that and more, in this two month vacation. The advantage to him was that, being in the transition from child to adolescent, his responsibilities were limited to keeping his bed made and dirty clothes in the hamper. Too much free time to do everything planned.

By the time the boy came downstairs, Taehyung and Jimin were already there, their bags by the door, their eyes full of emotion. Jeongguk ran over to wrap them up in a group hug, revealing his adorable smile, his front teeth showing and a galaxy shining in his black pupils.

"I missed you guys so much!" he exclaimed squeezing them into his thin arms.

"Us too" Jimin replied, smiling until his eyes turned into two semi curved lines.

"We missed you a lot" Taehyung complained, falsely whimpering. "The classes are boring and the city has nothing great"

"Don't complain, you live in Seoul" he moved away to look at them. "I'm sure there are many things that aren't here, don't lie"

Jeongguk's mother watched the scene from the dining room, smiling to herself. She liked the beautiful friendship that the three boys were cultivating, not only because they were family, but because she wanted her only child to grow up in a safe ang good environment.

"Come eat, guys" the woman urged them. "Your breakfast is going to get cold"

"We'll be back, mom. I'll take they upstairs to help they with the suit cases" Jeongguk explained, taking one of the bags to hang it on his shoulder and go up after his cousins.

"Will we go out after breakfast or after lunch?" Jimin wanted to know, looking curiously out the window, analyzing the neighboring houses.

"I don't know, why are you so interested in dating? Questioned the owner of the house.

Why else is it going to be? Taehyung scoffed, letting himself fall on his younger cousin's messy bed. "For the boys"

"I just want to see if your next-door neighbor is still as handsome as last summer, he pretended innocence.