"Pick up Johnathon.." I mumbled to myself while pacing back and forth.

No answer.

My phone then finally rang as I answered, clearing my throat. "Johnathon." All I heard was his semi-rough breathing. "Uhm, come over tonight." I panicked and hung up.

I sighed and rubbed my temple. Quickly getting ready for Johnathon to come over.

~

I pulled out my knee-length dark green satin dress with a slit on the side. Pulling my thin straps up and fixing my chest area. My quite long and thick brown hair was down while having silver hoop earrings and silver bracelets. My bedazzled ankle strap heels glistened in the Light.

My natural makeup made my green eyes stand out as now all I had to do was wait for Johnathon to come.

The food was Prepared and so was dessert. The nice steak with mashed potatoes and vegetables on the side. I couldn't cook s[ of course I watched a video. But it failed so I just ordered the food even though Johnathon doesn't like when I order out. He prefers cooking then ordering. And I prefer the opposite since I can't cook.

Every minute passed as my heart raced. It was currently 10 pm. I started pacing around my penthouse. Did my house smell decent? I carefully ran since I had heels on to light up some scented candles.

Looking outside to see if he arrived.

I was just so nervous and I didn't even let him answer. So I didn't even know if he was coming or not.

~

An hour passed..did he stand me up? The food was cold and my feet were killing me in these heels.

I finally exhaled as for the first time in a long time, my heart was broken. I scoffed. "I knew it.." I told myself. All the candles melted as I blew some that were still lit.

I took off my heels and threw them at the wall in anger, stepping on few inches down. I sighed and took the plates. I was about to throw it out but my door had a loud knock. I put the plates back on the table and ran towards the door, wiping my hands on my dress as they felt sweaty.

I unlocked the door and opened the door. My heart started pounding as I saw Johnathon right in front of me in a black suit. Fixing his hair before walking in.

"Your late.." I said quietly, not wanting him to hear me but he somehow did. "You didn't say what time." He said in a rude and cold voice.

I sighed and walked to the table that was set up for 2 people sitting across from each other. The handles were out as I took his hand and guided him to sit down.

He looked at my wall as there was a small dent from me throwing my heels a few minutes earlier.

I took the plates as I went to heat them. "The food is kinda cold."

He didn't say anything and saw him glance at his watch a couple of times. The food was heated up finally as I rushed over and set the plates down.

"Sorry if this is quite sloppy." My awkward and nervous chuckle filled the dining area. I cleared my throat and lit up the candles and poured the red wine in the wine glass set out.

He didn't talk which made it more awkward. He picked up the fork and started eating. He scrunched up his nose and took a napkin and cleaned his fingers and mouth.

"Is this some sort of takeout?" He furrowed his eyebrows. I slowly nodded as he scoffed and stopped eating, drinking his wine.

"We can just skip to dessert then." I smiled and took the plates. Walking to the kitchen.

I took the ice cream with chocolate syrup and whipped cream, topped off with a cherry on top.

I walked back and set it down in the middle for both of us to share.

He took a spoon this time and started eating. "Look, I didn't mean to lash out at you the other day."

Silence.

I exhaled and stood up. "I'll talk to you tomorrow." I finally said and took my hair tying it up.

Rushing to the bathroom and taking off my makeup and splashing water on my face.

Why does he have to be so..emotionless?

I left the bathroom and saw he was still there. Just on his phone. I was still in the dress while I walked behind him.

I stood behind him and exhaled, slowly wrapping my arms around his chest. It felt like he stopped breathing. "Johnathon. I'm sorry.." I said and started kissing his jawline down to his neck.

He threw his head back and exhaled slowly. He looked like he calmed down a bit more than earlier. He loosened his tie and unbuttoned his shirt a bit, seeing the tattoos on his chest.

Without hesitation, Johnathon got up and picked me up bridal style. "Shit Emma..you make me go crazy." I immediately blushed as he started walking to the bedroom, closing the door behind us.

~

"I'm home," I called out while taking off my boots

"I'm home," I called out while taking off my boots. Did he not hear me? "Val?" I went up the stairs, going into his room. Empty. I huffed and went to my room as I saw Valeñtino going in and out of my closet. "Val?" He placed the box down and sighed. "I didn't mean to get you mad. I just don't want you to leave." He walked towards me and hugged me. I then froze for a few seconds returning the hug as I didn't want to let go of him.

~