18. ONE MORE MINUTE LEFT TO LIVE

⩩ 3RD PERSON POV - THE GROUP WHO FLEED EARLIER -

⩩ 3RD PERSON POV
- THE GROUP WHO FLEED EARLIER -

"I'm running out of breath," Riki panted heavily

"I'm running out of breath," Riki panted heavily. "Are they still following us?"

Sunghoon, Jay, Jake, Jungwon and Riki all stood still for a second. They were all panting heavily.

Jay felt like throwing up the whole time. All the flashbacks he kept getting from everything that had happened these days. It was too much for him. For everyone.

He felt a weird twist in his stomach and tasted a nasty smile down his throat. His vision started getting blurry from tears. Never did he cry before. At least, not in front of a group.

Jake noticed Jay's weird behavior. He gave him a pat on his shoulder. "You okay?" Jake asked worriedly. "Do you want something to drink?"

Jay quickly shook his head. "No," He replied. "I'm doing fine. Just nauseous." He continued as he took of sweater, lifting a bit of his shirt he was wearing beneath. He ripped the sleeve of the sweater off with all his strength. He carefully kneeled down next to Jungwon and wrapped the sleeve around the bleeding wound.

Jungwon hissed as he felt a sting. "Ow! It hurts!" He cried out. "Be careful."

"Damn..." Riki sighed. "Are you okay though?"

"I don't know anymore," Jungwon answered doubtful. "I can't see a difference between feeling good or not."

Sunghoon sighed and sat down on the ground. The bare ground, in the middle of the streets. "We should get out of this place, but I am so tired..." He panted.

Everyone nodded.

"We for real should get out of here, but we need to find the girls and Sunoo first," Riki said. "We can leave Yoon Ah and Heeseung behind. They're backstabbers. Especially Heeseung..."