17. A HORROR MOVIE (BUT IN REAL LIFE)

⩩ 3RD PERSON POV - LIVING ROOM -

3RD PERSON POV
- LIVING ROOM -

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!" Haneul yelled loudly as she quickly stood up, causing a chopped off limb to fall off her body

Everyone in the living room slowly woke up. "Shut up, Haneul," Sunghoon muttered and rubbed his forehead.

"T-There's a... a hand!" Haneul stuttered in shock as she pointed at the bleeding hand.

Jay, Sunghoon, Riki and Hyewon all shot up in shock. "A hand?!" Shouted all four of them simultaneously. All looked at the spot where Haneul was pointing. Riki made a gagging sound.

Suddenly, a door slammed open. "What's happening- OH MY FUCKING GOD," Jake shouted as he came running into the living room. He quickly ran back to the bedroom, didn't step into it and slammed the door before the other three could get out of the room. Miyoung would faint if she saw this. "How come there's a hand here?" Jake asked worriedly.

Haneul shrugged and breathed heavily. "I don't know!" She panicked. "Something was whispered in my ear and when I woke up I saw a hand on me."

"Your shirt is covered in blood too," Hyewon smiled, which made Haneul look at her shirt and scream.

Another door slammed open. Yoon ah her room door. Both Heeseung and Yoon ah herself walked into the living room.

"What happened?" Yoon ah asked.

Haneul stormed towards Yoon ah. She pointed to her face. "It was you! I'm sure of it!" She yelled at the girl, causing Heeseung to stand between the two girls.

"Get cool!" He said, but Haneul just pushed him away.

She grabbed Yoon ah's hand and opened her palm. "AHA!" Haneul exclaimed and pointed at her hand. "See! Blood! It was you!"

Yoon ah looked up innocently. She looked through the confusion at Haneul and shook her head. "No way, it wasn't me."

"Then who was it, huh?" Haneul looked around the room. "From Jay, Sunghoon, Riki and Hyewon I know it wasn't them, because they were still asleep when I woke up. Miyoung can't be it because she's too scared and-"