Alternative Ending

Start from the beginning

Lee Know looked deep into Jisungs eyes admirably. Jisung couldn't take the close distance for long before pulling him by the neck.

The boys lips locked and moved simultaneously. Jisung opened his mouth wide enough for Lee Knows tongue to fly in. Jisung bite the bottom of his lip earning a soft moan from the boy on top.

Soon enough, they were pulling at each others clothes. Both knowing that kissing wasn't enough.

When they pulled a part, their eyes met yet again. At this very moment the boys had something in common. Both of their eyes were burning with lust.

Jisung swiftly tugged on Lee Knows shirt and took it off as well as his own after that. They connected their lips again before Lee Know started unbuttoning his pants.

Before Lee Know knew it, his back was on the bed and Jisung was positioned between his thighs.

"Whoever's hornier." Jisung said before taking Lee Know into his mouth.

His voice was loud and rough as he twitched in Jisungs mouth. Jisung went up and down at a moderate pace.

He rubbed gentle circles on his thighs when his pace began to pick up. His tongue drew a line on the bottom of his shaft.

"Jisung~" Lee Know moaned as he fisted the sheets underneath him.

Jisung watched as Lee Know slowly made it to his breaking point. He watched the small sweat form on the top of his forehead and how his eyes flutter shut.

Once Lee Know finished inside Jisungs mouth, Jisung licked him clean. Lee Know was panting slowly until he looked up at Jisung.

Some of the white substance fell from his mouth and onto his bare chest. As Lee Knows eyes made it further down his body, he say the print.

While Jisung was busy making Lee Know feel good, he released in his pants as well. Leaving a wet spot that anyone could see.

"Like what you see?" Jisung said while smirking down at him.

Jisung slowly moved his hands to his waist band and slowly started pulling it down. When he was only left in his boxers, Lee Know swallowed hard just waiting for Jisung to pull it out.

The moment his boxers came off, his friend slung out. Before Jisung could get on top of Lee Know he got up and grabbed something out the drawer.

"When did you get lube?" Jisung chuckled.

"I knew you'd want me back." Lee Know responded with a smile.

Jisung tsk grabbing it and moving it from Lee Knows sight.

"I'll show you how much you wanted me to want you back." Jisung replied before thrusting him self into the boy below.

Lee Know screamed in pleasure as Jisung slide in and out of him. Jisung wasn't really into the whole fast paced thrust, he wanted to make sure Lee Know felt every inch of him.

He took his time as he watched Lee Know melt underneath him. Slow and rough, just the way Jisung liked it.

The groans and pants bounced off the walls as the smell of sex filled the air around them.

"This is how much I wanted you." Jisung groaned while picking up the pace as he felt his second climax nearing, "It's been a while since I heard those moans."

Lee Know moaned under the boy like his life depended on it. They were loud and hoarse.

Jisung took the opportunity to stroke him as he was slamming his pelvis into him. Lee Know opened his mouth but nothing came out.

Jisung placed his lips onto Lee Knows neck and kissed him softly. Jisung loved the effect he was having on him.

Lee Know wrapped his arms around Jisungs neck when they started kissing each other more. Before Lee Know pulled away he ducked in his bottom lip as Jisung laughed.

Jisung went back to his neck before his thrust became sloppy. The boys knew that they were hitting their breaking points.

One last stroke, one last thrust and the boys let out drawn out moans. Jisung feel to Lee Knows side. He turned his head, looking at Lee Know. And Lee Know did the same.

They let out soft laughs, still trying to catch their breaths.

"Lee Know?" Jisung said turning on his side. Lee Know let out a 'mhm' in response. Jisung smiled as he saw that his eyes were shut from the fatigue after releasing twice.

"Will you go out with me?"

Lee Knows eyes fluttered open and made eye contact. He reached his hands out and cupped Jisungs face. Jisung admired the stars that were hidden in his eyes.

Lee Know softly kissed him and pulled back, "Yes."

 🖤 And Scene 🖤