ii •°. *࿐ ᴛʜᴇ ᴢᴀᴇʙɪɴ

Start from the beginning

𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒 •°. *࿐
ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ ᴄᴏᴍʙᴀᴛᴀɴᴛ As a warrior of Har Shamenil, Sören has become a highly skilled combatant, mastering hand-to-hand combat and weapons combat after spending just shy of a decade in war. He is particularly skilled in desert combat and Shameni-style fighting, but lacks in marksmanship, having no experience with guns nor arrows.
ʜʏᴘᴇʀᴀᴡᴀʀᴇɴᴇss Sören has a hyperawareness of the world around him, particularly sensitive to the presence of others and changes in atmosphere, able to predict oncoming weather, narrowly avoid collisions, and tell when someone is watching him. No one is quite sure where it comes from, but many assume it has something to do with his full-blooded sister being Sehrin'ilhi.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 ⌡ Sören is a very steady man, not easily jostled into fright nor anger. He's levelheaded, even in the most dire of circumstances, and keeps his wits about him, sensible yet ever-thinking, a thousand solutions and possibilities running through is mind. He is decisive, able to give concise orders even in the heat of panic and makes his decisions clear and unarguable. When it comes to moments of chaos, Sören is quick to step up and command control, helping the chaos fall to order. His authority is bolstered by his calm attitude, his voice steady and clear, unflustered and even-tempered, never one to be manipulated by his anger.

He's quite a clever man when it comes to politics and socializing. He's observant, picking up the little things and investigating when something feels out of place, but never points it out right away, instead seeing where it may take him. He likes to talk circles around his professional companions, particularly when he needs something from them or when they've annoyed him, winding his words in such a way that he can be difficult to follow. He is eloquent, though, expressive and attention-grabbing speeches and well-written letters coming to him easily.

In professional settings, Sören is perfectly distant, right between unfeeling and too personal, a sage diplomat. However, when it comes to the every day grind of Har Shamenil, he is much more casual, fatherly almost. He is incredibly patient even in his irritation, particularly with young kids, helping others through when they need his assistance. He often takes to mentoring the teenagers and kids in his Har, especially those of his coworkers, having a penchant for teaching. It helps that he's casual, not a stickler for formalities, treating his coworkers and har-members like friends even if they know next to nothing about each other. However, when it comes to confrontation, Sören is upfront. He doesn't bother to hide his feeling, presenting them honestly and completely when asked, frank when it comes to emotions and intuition. He can be kind of brusque, though, especially when in a bad mood, often speaking short and curtly, avoiding interaction with others when he can.