𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐒

𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 •°. *࿐
The Archives is a collection of my main original characters both for fandoms and original worlds. You're more than welcome to roleplay with them, just find a character you like and ask if you may roleplay with them on their page. Be sure to tag me to your own character or fill out a form if you do not have one already made. Also, if you find one of my original worlds interesting enough to create your own character within it, then private message me and we can talk.

Note: The page dividers have details on the world the characters are in. They're not there just to look pretty!

𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 •°. *࿐
✦ Respect the decisions that I make with my characters. If something is historically/culturally/canonically wrong, then please let me know so I can fix it.
✦ You only have control over your characters as I do mine. Please do not try to control my characters' decisions, words, or actions.
✦ Please, no overpowered characters or Mary Sues.
✦ Detailed roleplaying is preferred, however, I won't be too strict about it. I tend to average anywhere from five sentences to a full comment. Please roleplay in third person as well.
✦ Do not spam me if I don't reply. I'm fine with being tagged if I don't reply after twenty-four hours, but don't spam me. I do have a life outside of Wattpad.
✦ I will not tolerate bigotry nor harassment. I will block you the second I see it.