He knew more than anyone how powerful she was. Disregarding everything, she had more than a hundred lvl 3’s with about a dozen lvl 4’s and even a lvl 5.

This was not something just anyone could deal with. After all, Ishtar familia was ranked amongst the top 10 B-class familias and the top 30 among all familias in Orario presently in terms of strength. That said, if one were to talk about pure influence then Ishtar Familia was definitely among the top 5 most influential familias from a global perspective.

She held a lot of power, which was why Hermes wanted to involve Freya in the mix, which should take care of all the other stuff such as ‘destruction’.

But now, it was all chaos. Just one man turned the tide.

One man took out the quantitative advantage of Ishtar Familia. From where he stood, almost if not all of lvl 3’s from Ishtar familia were gone.

This was faar beyond his expectations but…

“Hahahaha! GREAT! WONDERFUL!! Hahahaha…”

… he laughed. He laughed his heart out…

Nothing could be better if Ishtar could be taken out without Freya’s interference in the matter.   

On the other hand, 

Ishtar was stupefied seeing all that was transpiring. She stood on her balcony, taking in all the view of the outside and what she saw stunned her.

Her prized warriors, each of whom she had spent so much time and effort grooming lay there, unconscious.

“WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!”

It was hard for her to swallow this. She was preparing for war against Freya and tonight was the first step about to be taken and yet she was attacked. 

How did this happen? She couldn’t be certain, but that purple radiance was related to it, and as for what it was, perhaps a sort of skill she had never heard of before.

Regardless, the main question was, who would dare to attack her?

It didn’t take long for her to figure that out since she could hear the music of various kinds being played all at once in perfect harmony. Disregarding the tune, she could see the destruction that was happening due to said music.

“HESTIA FAMILIA!”

She gritted her teeth while mentioning that name. They were the only ones she knew of who had such battle patterns and abilities. Normally, she wouldn’t put them in her mind but… if this indeed was done by them then she was in trouble.

He turned to her trusted aid, “Tammuz, go and mobilize all those who can still fight except for Aisha and Phryne, and follow me. I’m going to meet Hestia!”, Someone needed to look over the ceremony that was taking place and Aisha along with Phryne was her best choices.

Hearing her, Tammuz deliberated a bit before speaking, “But your security…”

“They won’t dare harm me. Go!”

Since things had reached this stage, there could only be one end. Either both Familias would duke it out OR she could pacify the situation, stopping it from getting worse through negotiation.

In case said negotiation failed and war happened, she still had some certainty. After all, from what she could see, only lvl 3’s were affected by whatever took place and she still had about a dozen lvl 4’s and even her captain remaining.

While she was still thinking so, another tremor tore through the ground and the sky. This one was a bit different from before but…

“DAMN HER!! SO, SHE JUST WANTS TO DESTROY ME!”