Chap. 5 - Plans

"We can't just sit around like this!" I hear Bryan yelling from the kitchen. "Calm down, Bryan. Getting upset and loud will only make things worse." I tried to keep quiet while also trying to calm him down the best I could. "Ah, what do you know, John?!" I sat there solemnly, as his words didn't affect me anymore. "Are you even listening?" I slowly looked up at him. Our eyes peircing one another's. I looked back to the window after Bryan fell silent. " Your eyes scare the living hell out of me, yknow that? " He finally said after a couple seconds. I just kept staring at the window. A couple of minutes pass and I finally get up to use the washroom. " Ay, where are 'ya goin'? " I could hear Bryan half yelling as I walk to the bathroom door.

After I had used the washroom, I walked into the kitchen to look for something to snack on. I saw Bryan looking straight at me from the corner of my eye. (Plot twist, he's not straight) " Take a picture, it'll last longer. " I finally said after what felt like hours. " Maybe I will. " Bryan muttered under his breath. "What was that? " I said with a smirk, one that meant not a single pure intention. " I said, maybe I will, John. " He looked up from his book that I had never realised was there to begin with. His eyes were sharp and filled with desires that could only be fulfilled in a.. Special way. I shook it off and starting searching for food again. " What are you doing? " I could hear Bryan's footsteps behind me as I continued searching. " Looking for a snack. " I replied without looking at him. " Why look for a snack when you got one right here. " I could feel Bryan's smirk across his stupid face. ' Where was all this coming from? ' I thought as I turned around to face him dead in the eyes. " Stop your horrible flirting, Bryan. " He looked at me with a fake pouty face. " What's that supposed to mean?! " He whined as I picked his book up and read the title out loud. " Devilish Desires.. " Bryan smirked from across the room. " You have.. Interesting taste, Bryan. " I said with a concerned tone in my voice. " We gotta be prepared for anything, ya know. " He smirked again. " What is with you and smirking? " I finally say as I realise just how stupid and hot he looks. Wait. Hot? Bryan?! No way.

* ANYWAYS cliffhanger cuz if yk yk and I have like no motivation soo yea 😭 bYe