Chapter 1

Today's gonna be great!

(y/n) pov:

"I'm so glad you decided to join us for lunch (y/n)!" Said my Eomma, "Honestly it's nothing I enjoy spending time with you guys!" I said. To be honest I really did I love my family and I'm happy to spend my day off with them. I look up into the beautiful sky it's a nice, sunny day outside. "It's nice for you to get away from those snooty kpop stars." my hyung joked. "They aren't snooty hyung they're just accomplished that's all." I testified. "Whatever you say" he playfully remarked while rolling his eyes. "Jeong leave him alone he's happy with his job, and that's all that matters." I sigh laying down, the warm sun shining on my face. "I'm glad we did this guys." I don't hear a response so I squint my eye open, the sun nearly blinding me from how bright It is. Nothing, I sit up frantically. I look around and they are nowhere to be seen. I jump up and look around the park we chose to have our picnic at, seeing tons of family's that had similar ideas. I start to a feel warm liquid trickle down my cheeks, that's when I realize I'm crying. I call out for my family my voice shaky and my breathing heavy. "Eomma? Hyung? EOMMA! HYUNG! WHERE DID YOU GO?" suddenly everything goes black. I can't see or feel anything, I can only hear something faintly in the distance, I listen closer to try to decipher what the noise is.

(eep....Be......Bee...BEEP...BEEP) suddenly I jolt awake. I'm laying in a puddle of sweat and my cheeks are wet from my tears. "It was just a nightmare y/n pull yourself together." I haven't had that nightmare in a long time. It's been 3 years since my mother and brother died in a car crash and ever since then I have been having this reoccurring nightmare. recently it stopped, I guess it's starting back up again. Reluctantly, I roll over on my side and grab my phone. It reads "6:20 am" I sigh sitting up, I have a really important event to attend today for my job. It starts at 9 am and I have to pick up some of the guests so I better start getting ready.

I stand up getting out of bed and running my hand through my (h/c) strands of hair. I walk over to the bathroom and turn the shower on. While the waters running I look at myself in the mirror. I go to the gym and exercise on a regular basis so I'm pretty built. I have a few tattoos here and there as well. After my shower I get out wrapped in my towel and blowdry my hair making sure to brush it as well. I check my phone to see the time again, "6:50 am" I walk over to my closet and pick out an outfit to wear.

Once I'm dressed I go to my kitchen and rummage through my pantry

Once I'm dressed I go to my kitchen and rummage through my pantry. Deciding on toast with peanut butter and bananas I plop the toast into the toaster and check my phone again "1 missed call from Bang Si-hyuk" "shit" this wasn't here earlier.. he must've called me while I was in the shower. I'm shaken out of my thoughts abruptly by my toast popping out of the toaster. I take the toast and put it on a plate, I spread the peanut butter and add the sliced bananas. As I eat my breakfast I decided to call back Mr Si-hyuk, the phone rings 3 times then he picks up. "Ahh y/n I see your awake! I'm sorry I called so early." He said on the other end of the phone. "No no your fine sir, I was already in the shower when you called" I replied. "Oh that's good to hear, I was just calling to make sure you were still coming to pick up the boys, I know we asked you last minute and I wanted to make sure you were up for it." He said concerned. "I appreciate that sir and I am always up for bangtan!" I shouted childishly. "Well that's good to hear, I know the boys love you and they insisted that you take them and attend with them" he chuckled. "Ok, well I'll let you continue getting ready you'll be here at 8:00 am right?" He asked. "Yup 8:00 o'clock sharp" I answered quickly. "Ok I'll see you soon y/n bye!" He said into the phone. I said goodbye and then hung up the phone.