Chapter 2

The Cute guy -

(y/n)'s Pov:

As we all walked into the Café I spotted some familiar faces. I quickly leaned into Namjoon hyung and whispered into his ear. "I'm gonna go mingle, if you need me text me ok?" I had my hand on his shoulder, I felt him physically shake. He looked at me and nodded his head walking over to the others to explain. Jungkook looked at me with sad puppy eyes while the others nodded and walked off. Jungkook stood their while pouting and pointed at me. I already knew what he wanted, I playfully rolled my eyes nodding my head and signaling him to come to me. His face lit up immediately and he speedily walked over to me. "You can come with me but don't embarrass me." I teased. He looked at me with wide eyes and then faked a gasp. "ME?! Embarrass you? Never!" He smirked.

I rolled my eyes and put my arm around him walking towards the familiar faces. He froze for a second and then continued walking. "So where are we going?" Jungkook asked.
"To see some friends of mine." I said softly. He nodded and continued walking, I looked at him and he quickly looked away. But not before I spotted that all too familiar pink tint I've been seeing all day. Wait a minute does he....does he like me? I think I know just the way to find out.

Jungkook's Pov:

As we approached the group of girls one of them turned around. She had long orangish red hair, I recognized her but I couldn't quite remember where from. "Oh my God! (Y/n) Oppa is that you?!" the girl cheered. I gritted my teeth at the mention of "oppa". "Lisa long time no see! How are you?" (y/n) hyung asked. Lisa, so that's her name. after hearing what her name is I started to put two and two together. Ah shes the girl from black pink! "I'm great! How are you? what are you doing here!?" She asked. I'm here with the group BTS, they asked me to come with them." (y/n) hyung stated. She turned her attention towards me, Her eyes widened. "Oh Jungkook Seonbae! I didn't even see you there!" She yelled. "I gotta go get the girls they are gonna flip!" And with that she ran off. "She's certainly a character isn't she?" I asked. To which (y/n) hyung replied with a chuckle. He then moved his hand down towards my back, I shivered at his touch. What is he doing? My thoughts are interrupted when Lisa runs back with 3 other girls. "Aah (y/n) Oppa it's good to see you! One of the girls said. (y/n) smiled and was about to say something when he was interrupted. "OH MY GOD IS THAT JUNGKOOK SEONBAE?!" The blonde girl yelled. (y/n) chuckled at her antics and I looked at her annoyed that she cut (y/n) hyung off. Suddenly I was grabbed into a group hug. Well more like a group hugging me. "Told you so." Lisa teased. I looked to see (y/n) hyung slip away to go and sit down when he was joined by another guy. (y/n) looked over at the guy and... BLUSHED? he blushed? Why did he blush? I know I said I wouldn't be jealous towards my hyungs but that doesn't mean towards random strangers. But I can't go over there because I've got a group of girls clinging to me. I sigh in defeat and try to make small talk with the girls while keeping an eye on (y/n) hyung and the guy.

(Y/n)'s Pov:

As Jungkook is engrossed in a group hug by the members of Black pink I casually slip away. I make my way over to a table no ones sitting at and sit down. A moment later someone sits down next to me, I pay no attention and continue scrolling on my phone. A photo of that cute guy from earlier pops up on my Instagram. It's his official account, I decide to like the post and follow him. That's when I hear a ding come from the phone of the person who's next to me. I can't help but look out of the corner of my eye at their phone. My face drops immediately, my eyes widen and I freeze. I look over at the person sitting next to me. IT'S THE CUTE GUY! HE WAS SITTING NEXT TO ME THE WHOLE TIME?! A bright pink shade of blush covers my face as I observe his features. He has beautiful blonde hair with the most striking brown eyes. He glances over at me and smiles. My heart stops. He's got the cutest smile I've ever seen. "Not much of a gathering kinda guy either?" His voice sends chills down my spine. I shake my head trying to play cool. "I'm Han Ji-sung by the way, I'm from- " "I know you're from Stray Kids" I cheered. He blushed and rubbed the back of his neck embarrassed. "I'm (y/n), Lee (y/n)" I said. "Nice to meet you (y/n), who are you here with?" He asked. "Oh I'm here with BTS" He smiled and then nodded his head. My heart was beating out of my chest. Why is he so cute?! "Are you okay (y/n)? He put his hand on my chest and felt my heartbeat. "Oh my God your hearts beating like crazy." "Oh I'm fine I just get a lot of anxiety at gatherings like this" i sorta- fibbed. I do get anxious in big spaces with lots of people, but that's not why my heart was beating so fast. "Aww I'm sorry" he said concerned. "Don't be I'm ok really!" I assured him. "Ok, hey (y/n) do you wanna come meet my members?" He said gleefully. "Sure" I replied softly.